Friday, June 29, 2012

Supreme Blood Cleanse Take 4

Today is the 4th day and so far so good. I had 2 bowel movements today YAYYYYY! So I guess my system is back to normal.  The detox is still showing that it's working because I have fine little bumps up and down my left arm...yes, only my left arm. It also seems like I've lost some more weight but only time will tell. Yes, I'm still craving wild-caught fish so I already know that will be my reward in about 16 more days; well 17 as I'll be finished with the detox then. 

MY MOM'S FULL BODY DETOX HAS ARRIVED WHOOO HOOO! She won't begin until July 5th (she wants to eat good for the 4th of July) but she has already begun to prepare her body by blending veggies (juicing without a juicer) and eating more fruit.

ONE OF MY COUSIN'S ORDERED HER FULL BODY DETOX TODAY WHOOO HOOO AGAIN!

I can't wait to celebrate in the successes of my friends and family as I know they will see the same benefits that I'm seeing. God is so good and He's able in ALLLLLL things.

Well, that's all for tonight but I will continue to post as I JOURNAL THROUGH MY HEALING.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment