Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Almost Halfway There

Happy 4th of July to everyone. I have been missing in action due to death in the family, but I'm back and happy to report that days 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 have been successful. I just got back to the Moroccan Red Clay, steaming, and peroxide pat today but it's better late than never.  When I was with my parents, my mom made me different fruit smoothies daily and let me tell you, my body thanked me. Now that I'm back home, I haven't been doing it and I can tell the difference. So sometime soon (like tomorrow) I'm going to make the time to blend some fruit in my smoothie maker and drink it throughout the day. The next step will be to juice some veggies - the goal will be to drink fruit smoothies in the morning and veggie juice in the afternoon/evening.

Today was such a challenge - my husband and I went to 3 cookouts and when I tell you the food looked good...the food looked good. Everyone had BBQ ribs, corn-on-the-cob, baked beans, hamburgers and hot dogs, with a selection of potato salad, macaroni salad and so many other scrumptious delights. BUT I THANK GOD FOR DISCIPLINE. I recognize that me turning down this "good eating" is for the benefit of my health and well-being and I had to explain this to many, as they were wondering why I was eating fruit or raw and unsalted nuts instead of the spread that was spread. GOD IS SO GOOD and I feel so good.

I also have some more praise reports that I am thoroughly excited about ;-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  • My principal began her liquid detox on Monday and is doing good so far.
  • My mom's liquid detox arrived in the mail and she will begin TOMORROW.
  • My cousin's detox (capsules) arrived in the mail and she will begin TOMORROW.
  • My cousin's cousin has been inquiring about the detox, and is interested in learning more.
  • Several people have been asking questions about how the detox works, what you can eat, and I have provided them with the website so that they can read all about it for themselves.
I told God that WHEN HE HEALED ME, I would proclaim to the world that it was HIM AND ONLY HIM that healed me, and I'm going to use whatever means necessary to do just that; Facebook, text messages, e-mail, blog posts, telephone, word-of-mouth; you name it I'm going to do it. I understand the magnitude of my healing and I understand how the doctors' deemed me as a mystery with many medications as their solution, BUT GOD...(whoooo thank You Jesus)...but God chose to use this detox to bring about my healing.  I'm not that special...if He did it for Me, He CAN and WILL do it for you; you just have to have faith, believe, and trust that He CAN and WILL do it.

On that 3rd Sunday in December when I was sitting in church with my body writhing in pain, unable to clap my hands, stand up straight for long periods of time, stomp my feet, and couldn't move without being in pain, it was at this painful moment that I heard the voice of the Lord so clearly say, "If you want your healing...stand up." I questioned this at first because in my flesh, I knew it was almost impossible, but then I realized (thank You Jesus) that this was a test of my faith, and I needed to literally take a step out on faith and trust God. The moment I stood up, I was able to stand for the duration of the service, clap my hands and stomp my feet WITHOUT ANY PAIN, and felt good for the remainder of the day. Now the next day was a different story but I believe it was that step of faith that showed God that I WOULD trust Him and that He COULD heal me. Who knew that 6 months later, I would be COMPLETELY HEALED and telling others about this miraculous feat that God did for me.

To God be ALL the glory.

If you are seriously considering the full body detox, please visit www.dhealthstore.com and in the Search bar, type in full body detox.  Then scroll down until you find the full body detox (liquid or capsules) and read all about it. If you want to ask me questions, feel free to leave a comment, send me an e-mail at mrsthilbert@gmail.com, or if you're on Facebook, leave a message on my link or inbox me.  I will get back to you.

Thank you so much for continuing to follow my journey as I continue to JOURNAL THROUGH MY HEALING.

Be blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment