Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 3 is underway and I'm Ready to Start the Day

Well, well, well, I'm thankful to God for another day.  Last night I wasn't feeling that great; I began feeling flu-like (as the instructions said that I would) but I didn't want to get down in the dumps with the feeling, so I prayed and went to bed. Here it is morning, and I feel better...so much better...since I laid myyyyyy burdens down ;-)

I've already taken FORMULA #1 with a full bottle of water but let me tell you about when I first woke up this morning: I went to the bathroom at 6:22am and I kid you not...I was constantly "going" from 6:22 until 6:39.  I'm assuming it was the build-up from me not being able to "go" as freely on yesterday. Wait...that's not it; at 6:40am it started all over again but this time only lasted until 6:44am. Then I could almost hear my body letting me know that I was done.  So here it is at 7:15am and I'm ready to go to work and successfully make it through Day 3.

I will keep you posted every step of the way. Everyone have a blessed day.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment