Thursday, June 14, 2012

Just when I thought it was almost over...

Just when I thought it was over I just discovered that it's not over yet. But before I get there let me give you an update on my knee. Although I was in some pain today, it has definitely eased up a bit and I thank God for the prayers that went up on behalf regarding it (thanks Joan) :-).  In speaking with April today, she helped me to realize just how "fearfully and wonderfully made" we really are. She enlightened me on a few things which made me decide that I WILL NOT go to the doctor for my knee, I will allow my God to heal it naturally. I guess I didn't realize that if I caused injury to my body, that my body could still heal itself naturally, just as this detox is doing.

Here is what April shared with me:

April: When your body is acidic, due to mucus build up, this causes inflammation. If there is an injury, all joint pain is due to inflammation. Inflammation is due to acidity/mucus. Consuming alkaline foods can help 
the body overcome inflammation


Me:    Wow! So you mean I don't have to go to an orthopedic doctor? My body will heal itself of an injury as well?


April:   Yup. When you address toxicity then fortify the body with nutrients, the body will heal itself, scar tissue can repair itself.


Me:      Awesome! I'm actually a witness to scar tissue repairing itself - my scar from a leg biopsy is clearing...I've been taking pics of it as it changed.


April:    That's great!


Me:       God is an awesome God and I'm in awe as to how He created our bodies to heal itself.


April:     When I discovered that it really made me realize just how fearfully and wonderfully He made us. Only a supernatural being could manufacturer such an awesome creation.


Me:        AMEN!!!

Ok, so anyone that has been following my blog knows that my countdown began a few days ago, and that I simply can't wait to sink my teeth into some delicious, "wild caught" Salmon...which I can still do, but only for a couple of days or so. My friend April, who introduced me to the full body detox in the first place, is recommending that upon completion of this detox (which ends in 4 days), that I begin a blood cleansing detox, and here is her explanation,

"Cleansing the blood is important because the blood flows through the liver and delivers it to the rest of our body.  All skin disorders are nothing more than blood disorders. Since you have been dealing with an autoimmune disease that has manifested itself through the skin and the joints, you need clean blood..."  

I have come this far and my desire is TOTAL HEALING so I'm going to do as she suggested BUT NOT UNTIL I HAVE HAD MYSELF SOME SALMON gosh darnit. My birthday is next Friday (happy birthday to me) and I would like to eat some then (shoot, I may eat some everyday next week after my detox is over, leading up to my birthday) AS LONG AS I HAVE A NICE LARGE SALAD WITH IT (as per April).

The name of the cleanse that she would like for me to do is the Supreme Blood Cleanse, which is also found at  http://www.dhealthstore.com/.  It's another 20 day cleanse but seems like it would be the icing on the healing cake that my body needs. I almost feel like I shouldn't take a break and just keep cleansing but I really want some Salmon ;-(. I'm going to order it tomorrow and when it arrives, I guess I'll begin (sigh - Salmon or no Salmon).

I'm not doing a log tonight because I'm not going to get anymore rashes - I've already claimed victory from this.  By the way, if anyone is interested in detoxing and don't like or can't swallow pills, they have it in a liquid form.

Be blessed.

Here is the info on this Supreme Blood cleanse:

Supreme Blood Cleanse
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood" - Leviticus 17:11

Dhealthstore.com Supreme Blood Cleanse is an all-natural plant-based blood cleansing regimen that helps to cleanse, purify, and detoxify the blood, rebuild the blood, nourish the blood, strengthen the blood, and rejuvenate the blood which is the life of the flesh - Leviticus 17:11
At Dhealthstore.com we teach that all skin conditions are blood conditions and that the blood simply manifests the condition or state of the blood. If there are skin problems then you know there is something wrong with the blood - the blood is corrupted and polluted and needs cleansing and purification.
Blood disorders and diseases are rampant in the world today, in the U.S. in particular, and in the Western world in general. Our rampant blood disorders correspond to the condition of our water supply on the Earth. We have polluted our ocean and sea water, and have thus polluted the human blood. The waters of the Earth represent the blood of the earth just as the stones represent the skeletal system of the Earth, the grass the flesh of the Earth, and the trees the lungs of the Earth. We cannot harm the Earth without harming ourselves, for we are one with the Earth.
Major and common blood diseases and disorders include eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, acne, blackheads/whiteheads, herpes shingles/zoster, lupus, sarcoidosis, leukemia, rosacea, hives, and a host of other diseases. There are no cures for these diseases and disorders in Western medicine according to the Center For Disease Control.
Does our Supreme Blood Cleanse cure, treat, prevent, mitigate, or palliate the above diseases? Absolutely not!
Our Supreme Blood Cleanse does not focus on curing disease at all, but simply restoring the body's blood to optimal health and well-being, which we feel is better than focusing on trying to cure a specific disease which is very linear and myopic in scope. Why focus on disease when it is better to focus on optimal health and well-being? Dhealthstore.com does not focus on disease! Disease has a negative energy and we do not focus on negativity! Dhealthstore.com focuses exclusively on homeostasis (balance) by returning the body to a position and state of optimal health and well-being. Homeostasis, optimal health, and well-being are terms that carry a positive energy so we purposely and consciously use these terms instead.
Dhealthstore.com Supreme Blood Cleanse will help balance the blood cell count of the red blood cells (erythrocyte), white blood cells (leukocytes), and the platelets. This wonderful cleanse is ideal for the healing of all skin and blood challenges and crises and should also be used for all lymphatic challenges and crises.
This 20-day cleanse works with an all raw food diet that consists of fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and sprouted grains. The recommended types of drinking water for the cleanse are alkaline and/or distilled water. Both types of water are very helpful in the cleansing process. Alkaline water has the advantage as it causes the tissues to dump toxins whereas distilled water leeches unhealthy minerals from the body. Both waters may be drank, depending on their availability and your budget.
The Benefits To Be Expected 
Purified blood
Resilient skin and complexion
Balanced blood cell count (of red and white blood cells and platelets)
Improved oxygen flow
Reversal of low iron content
Removal of plaque, pus, and mucus from the bloodstream
Improved blood circulation throughout the body
Improved absorption of iron
Boosted immunity of the defense (immune) system
Purified lymphatic fluid
Improved liver function and health
Supreme Blood Cleanse Consist of Five (5) Powerful Herbal Formulas:

FORMULA #1 BLOOD FOOD - Contains green colored plants (including sea vegetation) that are rich in vital nutrients including organic iron (iron phosphate) and chlorophyll (sunlight) which greatly nourish the blood in addition to cleansing the blood. This compound also builds the blood and makes the blood healthy.

INGREDIENTS: ALFALFA, KELP, SPIRULINA, BARLEY GRASS, WHEAT GRASS, PARSLEY, WATERCRESS, CHLORELLA, NETTLE, HORSETAIL, SPINACH LEAF, OATSTRAW AND BLUE-GREEN ALGAE. Vegetarian capsules (50 capsules).

FORMULA #2 BLOOD TONIC - Contains plants that greatly detoxify and sanitize the blood in addition to revitalizing and rejuvenating the blood. This is a very potent and effective blood compound and the best blood compound available today. It contains some of the best alterative and styptic herbs available and helps to improve blood circulation throughout the body.

INGREDIENTS: YELLOW DOCK, MANJISTHA, BURDOCK ROOT, DANDELION, RED CLOVER, CHICKWEED, SASSAFRAS, CHAPARRAL, AMLA FRUIT, CLEAVERS, WILD OREGON GRAPE, INDIGO, POKE ROOT, NETTLE, IRON WEED, STRAWBERRY LEAF, CAPSICUM, RED ROOT, CAT'S CLAW, LIGUSTRUM, PAU D' ARCO, CERASEE, LIGUSTICUM, SOLOMON SEAL, AND GOLDENSEAL. Vegetarian capsules (50 capsules).

FORMULA #3 BLOOD BUILDER AND STRENGTHENER FIBER - Contains herbs that are antioxidant in nature and that help balance white and red blood cells and platelets. The plants in this compound keep the blood cells healthy. In addition, the compound helps to revitalize the blood, nourish the blood, and rebuild the blood; in addition, the compound helps in the absorption of iron, a necessary blood component, and enhances immunity (boosts the defense system).

INGREDIENTS: ROSE HIPS, AMLA FRUIT, ACEROLA CHERRY, HIBISCUS, MSM SULFUR, ORANGE PEEL, LEMON PEEL, ELDERBERRY, GRAPE SEED, CAYENNE, AND CAMU CAMU. Vegetarian capsules (50 capsules).

FORMULA #4 LIVER AID - Contains plants that are hepatic and alterative in nature and that greatly help cleanse and detoxify the liver which is a major filtering organ for the blood. In addition, this compound helps to rebuild, nourish, strengthen, and revitalize and rejuvenate the liver.

INGREDIENTS: MILK THISTLE SEED, DANDELION ROOT, TUMERIC, BOLDO LEAVES, and GOLDENSEAL LEAVES. Vegetarian capsules (50 capsules).

FORMULA #5 ACTIVATED CHARCOAL (CARBON) - The best substance available for removing harmful toxins from the body. Carbon can remove 2,000 its weight in harmful debris from the body. Carbon is negatively charged and thus attracts toxins (which are positively charged) and takes them to the colon for elimination from the body.

*Complete with instructions and a dietary regimen.

What's The Difference Between the Supreme Blood Cleanse and the Full Body Detox?

Basically, the Supreme Blood Cleanse is a cleanse that strictly emphasizes the cleansing and building of the blood. It's basically like a Full Body Detox Formula #2 Cleanse. The Full Body Detox is our catalyst cleanse, so after performing the Full Body Detox, if you?re suffering from a blood or skin disease, you would perform the Supreme Blood Cleanse to continue the healing of the blood.

How Often Can or Should the Supreme Blood Cleanse be Performed?

The Supreme Blood Cleanse can be performed every 3 months or every seasonal change. After all, the human body gets (builds) new blood every 3 months, so every 3 months would be ideal. After an initial performance of the Full Body Detox, the Supreme Blood Cleanse may be performed without performance of the Full Body Detox (though the Full Body Detox is a great catalyst cleanse for all Djehuty's cleanses). 

No comments:

Post a Comment