Friday, June 15, 2012

Supreme Blood Cleanse detox ordered...check

Well, I ordered the Supreme Blood Cleanse today from http://www.dhealthstore.com/ and am awaiting its arrival. In the meantime, I found out some helpful tips today from customer service at dhealthstore. I called to order the detox and to inquire about skin care, as well as hair care products. The rep explained to me that while their products are good, there are less expensive ways of achieving the goals that I seek.

  1. For starters, instead of ordering one of their soaps for my skin, he told me that I can continue to use Dove, because as I continue to eat healthy and clean my insides, my skin will continue to show me that it will clear by itself; and it has.  I did order a Moroccan clay as it was recommended in my instructional booklet so I can't wait to start using it.
  2. The next thing that I learned is that instead of ordering products for my hair, I can use...you'll never guess what item can be purchased from a grocery store in order to obtain healthy, shiny, and long beautiful hair...you give up? Extra Virgin Olive Oil! Yup! He explained that this is what Indians use for their hair as well as their skin. 
    • He told me to grease my scalp with it daily
    • To ingest 1 tsp of it in orange juice every 3 days and I will definitely see the difference.  
  3. I also learned that I CAN drink juice during my detox. I knew that I could make my own juice but wasn't aware of a product that I could purchase that would be all natural.  The rep referred me to "Simply" juice products, so I bought orange juice, lemonade, and cranberry juice. I'll drink some tomorrow.
  4. Also instead of me spending googobs of money on bottled water every couple of days, I was told to purchase some distilled water, which costs $0.99 per gallon...I picked up 3 bottles, and will begin consuming some on tomorrow as well.  
I can't wait to see the results of these nuances as well. As soon as my blood cleanse arrives, I will begin it. The last day of my full body detox will be Monday, June 18th, and the new detox takes between 3-5 days to arrive. If per chance it's not here by Monday, then I will say an early happy birthday to me, and indulge in some Salmon until it arrives.

That's all folks!

Be blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, olive oil is great. I use it in my hair from time to time...depending on what I'm doing but it is very good in your hair. I use it as a moisturizer.

    You are doing great with your detox...I can't believe it is almost over. I'm itching to do it...ugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ok, I had never heard this about Olive Oil until today.

      Thanks Sharon - I'm almost done with one but will be starting my blood cleanse which is another 20 days. I feel great so it's worth it. You can definitely do it Sharon. If I can, then trust me you can too. There's a liquid version too in case you weren't thrilled about taking 30 pills a day.

      Delete