Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Walking, Breathing Testimony

God has just been revealing to me by way of many sources, just how amazing He is, and has been to me. I am realizing more and more that I am a walking, breathing testimony of God's healing. I remember it like it was yesterday...I was sitting on the choir stand on the 3rd Sunday in December; in so much pain that it took my breath away, and I was barely able to stand. God said to me just as clearly as I would speak to you, "if you want your healing, stand up". Naturally I'm thinking to myself, "how can I stand? I'm in too much pain." I immediately thought that Satan was playing tricks on me but then the Holy Spirit quickened me, I recognized that it was God giving me a faith test - was I going to rely on how my flesh felt and continue to sit down, or was I going to rely on faith and step out on faith and stand up?! I chose the latter...and when I stood up; ALL OF MY PAIN in that instant was removed. I was able to stand up throughout the service, clap my hands, stomp my feet, and praise my God. I had not been able to do that in months. This was just a precursor of what was to come. I wasn't totally healed in that instant but I believe that God did that to see just where my faith was - could I stand to be healed (literally) or not.

My pain returned some days later but I was reminded of what God said to me, and I knew that God WAS going to heal me; I wasn't sure of how or when but I knew that it was coming. So here I stand 6 months later, pain free, medication free, able to move ALL of my limbs, and feeling better than I've ever felt before. I didn't know back in December that my principal would encourage me to start a blog and that through this blog, my friend Kim would read it and repost; and that by her reposting, her friend April would read it and get in touch with me; by April getting in touch with me she referred me to the full body detox; by me taking the full body detox, it released ALL OF THE TOXINS that were ailing me; and that through the release of these toxins, HEALING WAS INEVITABLE; and that by my healing being inevitable, I am able to walk around as a sure-fire way that this detox works; and by me "living" the fact that this detox works, more and more people are inquiring about the detox; and by more and more people inquiring about the detox, God is going to bring forth MORE HEALING in MORE PEOPLE through this detox. God can heal as He sees fit but He chose to bring forth my healing through this detox and He can and will do the same for you.

What if I hadn't started this blog? What if Kim didn't repost the information? What if April didn't reach out to me? Where would I be, and what physical state would I be in? God is soooooo amazing; He truly does take my breath away. This further proves how we have to be open to the voice of the Spirit and willing to do what He tells us to do. Had anyone of those steps not been taken, my healing may have been delayed...not denied because God told me that it was coming, but delayed...and so would yours.

God is able in ALL things and ALL things are possible through Him. I know that His divine favor rests on me and my family and I am so grateful. I don't take any glory for I know that without God orchestrating this plan so perfectly, it would not be.

My next step is to complete the Supreme Blood Cleanse and once I am through this detox, I'm going to make an appointment with my primary care physician, as well as my local rheumatologist, and ask them to rerun ALL OF THE TESTS that previously came up positive. Once these tests now show up as negative, I will have WRITTEN PROOF of my healing, and when the doctors inquire about how this is possible, MY GOD WILL REIGN SUPREME, as I will let it be known with ALL CERTAINTY and SINCERITY that it was God, and ONLY GOD that healed me.

God, I'm so thankful in advance for my TOTAL HEALING and testimony of total healing.

Be blessed as I am, as I continue to JOURNAL THROUGH MY HEALING.

No comments:

Post a Comment