Wednesday, June 6, 2012

It's Day 8 and I'm Feeling Great!

Today was a pretty good day; I took all of my medications timely, I had 3 bowel movements, and my mood was good with the exception of a mood swing this afternoon. I can't believe that it has been 8 days and counting. If you would have asked me about a month or so ago if I would ever give up meat or other foods that I love, or detox, my responses would have been, "no" and "what's a detox?!"  I thank God for bringing me to this process and for bringing me through it thus far. I only have 12 more days to go and I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it.

I started experiencing some new symptoms today, that according to the instructional booklet and April are all natural.

  • I've developed cold-like symptoms and have been wiping my nose for most of the day - the booklet advises that this is caused from "mucus being liquefied to be released".
  • I've had diarrhea since the beginning which is a result of my "hardened stool being liquefied for release".
  • MEN...DON'T GET GROSSED OUT...LADIES EITHER but I have developed a little yeast because, according to April, "if you  have candida overgrowth (yeast) in your system when you detox if will come out. The vagina is an eliminative channel...its cleansing".  So with that being said, it's natural. 
  • I've been experiencing fatigue throughout but this is normal as well (I believe a little more sleep would help as well).
Despite all of the symptoms and mood changes, I truly feel better than I have felt in years, and can't wait to see what the end result will be.

I'm on my way to bed so that I can try and incorporate a little more sleep into my day.

Thank you all so much for continuing to follow me as I Journal Through My Healing.

Be blessed.


LOG 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLACES - was in Paterson, NJ and then home
WEATHER - 70 degrees and above; sunny and a bit warm with partly cloudy moments; I was outside just for brief in and out moments
CLOTHING - long pants, long sleeved shirt, peek-a-boo open-toed shoes
FOODS - Pear, Grapes, Cherries, strawberries, unsalted shelled Pistachios, watermelon, salad with Baby Spinach and Balsamic Vinaigrette, herbal tea and water
HEALTH -  Emotions good for most of the day with a mood swing in the early afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment