Monday, June 25, 2012

Getting Ready for Round 2

 Ok everyone, my 2nd detox has finally arrived in the mail. It is the Supreme Blood Cleanse, from http://www.dhealthstore.com/ which is another 20 day cleanse geared to "cleanse, purify, and detoxify the blood, rebuild the blood, nourish the blood, strengthen the blood, and rejuvenate the blood which is the life of the flesh".  Because my auto-immune disease has manifested itself in skin rashes and joint pain, this blood cleanse is the next step after my full body detox.

According to dhealthstore, "all skin conditions are blood conditions and that the blood simply manifests the condition or state of the blood. If there are skin problems then you know there is something wrong with the blood - the blood is corrupted and polluted and needs cleansing and purification."  I also ordered the Moroccan Red Clay which I will use to handle my facial skin problems. I will take pictures daily, beginning tonight in order to show my daily progress . I will begin using the clay tomorrow and will use it daily.

My detox schedule will be as follows:
  • FORMULA #1 - 7:00AM (BLOOD FOOD) - 5 capsules
  • FORMULA #2 - 10:00AM (BLOOD TONIC) - 5 capsules
  • FORMULA #3 - 1:00PM (BLOOD BUILDER AND STRENGTHENER FIBER) - 5 capsules
  • FORMULA #4 - 4:00PM (LIVER AID) - 5 capsules
  • FORMULA #5 - BEDTIME (ACTIVATED CHARCOAL - CARBON)
My diet will go back to consisting of ALL RAW fruits, ALL RAW vegetables, ALL NATURAL fruit juice (for breakfast), distilled water, herbal tea, and RAW AND UNSALTED nuts.

For the past week I've enjoyed my wild-caught fish incorporated with dinner but I'm looking forward to seeing some more positive changes in and out of my body. I need to find a scale tomorrow so that I can weigh myself and keep track of my weight at the beginning and end of the detox.

I'M HAPPY TO REPORT ANOTHER PRAISE REPORT...
  • My mom has ordered the full body detox liquid form and will begin taking it on July 5th
  • My spiritual mom ordered the full body detox love repair and will begin taking it at the end of July (she's beginning a 7 day detox tomorrow)
  • My cousin has still been making progress with her detoxes and is beginning one for her gastrointestinal tract tomorrow
  • One of my sisters in Christ is praying about the detox but seriously considering purchasing the full body detox
  • 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 others have been asking serious questions about the detox 
God is in the healing business and there are many avenues that He can use to see that we get it. He has chosen this way to manifest His healing hands through me and I'm so grateful. I'm not exempt...if He is doing it for me, He will do it for you.

I will continue to keep you posted as I JOURNAL THROUGH MY HEALING.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment