Sunday, June 10, 2012

Testimony of Healing with 8 more days to go

Let me just tell you how good God is.  HE'S GOOD!!!!!!! Before I share with you 2 of my testimonies so far, let me share my anecdotal notes for today:

  • POOP - 2 bowel movements first thing in the morning; with the first one lasting for 16 minutes - I guess there was a lot to cleanse.
  • MEDS - all timely EVEN WITH ME BEING IN CHURCH TODAY. I knew that God would make a way.
  • MOOD - Excellent all day (thank you Jesus).
  • WALK- I was able to walk for 26 minutes today and it felt good.  My challenge will be how I'm going to incorporate walking during my work week but I know God will work that out too.
  • COMMENTS - I am noticing a clearing in my skin and complexion, and my face feels so silky smooth and soft ;-)  AND I was able to fit into another outfit that I was unable to fit into last week. Now I tried yet another one on today that I wanted to wear to work tomorrow and it's a little snug yet; so I'll try again next week and I'm almost sure that I'll be able to fit into it.
Ok, let me share with you testimony #1 - Last year at this exact time, we were wrapping up the school year (as we're doing now) when I noticed my first rash of the season, as I've gotten every summer for the last 7 years. So I figured that it's just starting up again. Little did I know that THIS time it would bring about such excruciating pain that it would literally take my breath away. Despite the swelling of my feet and ankles which made it almost impossible to walk, I worked summer school until the end of July. By that time, the Prednisone had caused significant weight gain and my joints were hurting more and more. I had been seen my many, many, many doctors who knew not what I had or how to treat me. Anyway, I'm not going to focus on anymore of the struggle but just know that a whole year later, after not being able to walk, after gaining 65 pounds, and not being able to work; I STAND BEFORE YOU HEALED, PAIN FREE, SWELLING FREE, AND ALMOST AT MY NORMAL WEIGHT. It dawned on me in church today that a year ago today, I was on my way to being taken out of work on permanent disability BUT GOD!!!! Uhhhhhh! HALLELUJAH!!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!! I just had to have a praise break. God is so good and I'm no more special than you are...if He can do it for me, He will certainly do it for you. Let me just be clear...up until the point when I began the detox, I was still having joint pain and discomfort but not anymore. To God be the glory!

Onto testimony #2 which happened TODAY - As a result of the autoimmune disease that they believed I had, I was put on Plaquenil, which is supposed to be "the drug" of choice for autoimmune diseases. I was put on it in October and I took myself off of it last month. Well, one of the side effects of this drug is that it affects your vision. So I was going to the eye doctor on a weekly basis when I was out of work, and then on a monthly or so basis when I returned to work. My vision, in my eyes, had definitely begun to change - I was no longer able to distinguish between colors such as black, brown, navy or grey. I literally had to ask my husband to tell me which one of those colors I was wearing because if I didn't...well let's just put it this way...I went to work a many-a-day with navy pants on with brown shoes and a grey and black shirt.  WELL TODAY I noticed a change in my vision. Since I began my detox, all of the capsules looked similar in color to me because my vision was still messed up. WELL TODAY when I opened my first formula bottle, I noticed the color but didn't think anymore about it. When I opened up formula #2, I could clearly notice the difference in color and recognized, "hey, my vision is clear again". GLORY TO GOD!!!!!!!!

Look, God is able in ALL things and He will use whatever means He chooses to bring forth a healing, a breakthrough, restoration...whatever we need. God chose to bring some people in my life (thank You Jesus) that enlightened me about detoxing and here I am 12 days in, reaping the harvest and benefit. It may not be for everybody but it can be for everybody...it was definitely for me.  I am truly grateful!  AND I STILL HAVE 8 MORE DAYS TO GO. God only knows what else is in store.

Be blessed.


LOG 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLACES - was in Paterson and home.
WEATHER - 80 degrees and above; sunny and very warm.  I was outside for 26 minutes straight while walking, and then for brief in-and-out moments
CLOTHING - sweat pants, short sleeved shirt and sneakers; skirt, sleeveless top with a short-sleeved sweater, fish-net stockings and heels
FOODS - Granny Smith apple, watermelon, Salad with Kale and Roasted Garlic Italian Vinaigrette dressing, Rocky Mountain Mix with all raw Almonds, Sunflower Seeds, Cashews, herbal tea and water.
HEALTH -  Emotions were great all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment