Saturday, June 23, 2012

My Continuing Journey

Well, it has been a couple of days since I've written and that's because IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY! I thank God for allowing me to see another year. Satan had me believing that I wouldn't live to see my 25th birthday and for awhile, I believed him; until I was reminded in the scriptures that Satan comes to steal, kill, and destroy, and that he's the father of lies and confusion. So here I am, 7 years after Satan thought he had declared my end and I am living "better" than ever, thanks to this detox.

Unfortunately, I have not been eating as well as I should and it shows by my lack of bowel movements. I have not returned to eating beef or pork but I have not been as diligent with my fruits and veggie intake, like I was when I was detoxing. I still drink water first thing in the morning and follow it with natural fruit juice or whole fruit, and I still eat a salad but I used to eat fruit for most of the morning, eat a big leafy salad for lunch, and a big leafy salad for dinner. Now I've been incorporating Salmon, shrimp, brown rice, potatoes, wheat bread, and other healthier choices but not as healthy. I was so fed up with my bowels last night that I ate broccoli and dared my system not to behave. I'm happy to report that I had 3 bowel movements today as opposed to the 1 that I've been having the last few days.

I am still awaiting my Supreme Blood Cleanse to arrive in the mail. If it doesn't come on Monday, I will be calling to check the status. The money has already come out of my bank account so I know it can't be an issue on my end so we'll see.

UPDATES ON OTHERS JOINING THE DETOX REVOLUTION:

  • My mom just ordered the full body detox liquid version today.
  • I have a friend that told me she's going to order, but just needs to decide on liquid or pills. 
  • I have another friend that is going to order the Full Body Detox Love Repair, which is a full body cleanse but focuses on the physical body as well as your energy levels.
  • My cousin has completed a 10-day full body cleanse, and has begun her liver cleanse. She will follow that with a gastrointestinal cleanse.
  • I have a friend that is preparing to order the detox by increasing her raw fruit and veggie intake, as well as drinking water first thing in the morning, followed by fruit, and drinking water for most of the day.
I can't wait to see the results that my loved ones will experience and am excited for their journey. God is still taking me through my journey of healing and I thank Him for it.

I will continue to keep you posted as I Journal Through My Healing, as well as the healing of my loved ones.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment