Thursday, June 28, 2012

Supreme Blood Cleanse Take 3

Hola world! Well, there's not much to report today except for the fact that I am once again craving wild-caught fish. Oh well, another 17 days to go...

  • Medications..................CHECK
  • Raw Veggies and fruit...CHECK
  • Distilled water...............CHECK
  • Raw nuts.......................CHECK
  • Steaming.......................CHECK
  • Hydrogen Peroxide pat..CHECK
  • Activated Charcoal........CHECK (drinking it as I type)
  • Bowel movements..........UNCHECK - I'm not sure what was up with my system today but usually like clockwork, I wake up, drink my 2 glasses of "moving" water, and then the activated charcoal activates and to el bano I go. But not today. I hope it gets better tomorrow.
Well, I am extremely tired and off to bed I go...well, maybe not quite, but I sure am going to relax.

God is still good!

I'll continue to post as I JOURNAL THROUGH MY HEALING.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment