Wednesday, June 27, 2012

It's definitely workin'

Today is my 2nd day on the Supreme Blood Cleanse and I can attest to the fact that it's definitely workin'. But before I share that, let me share some anecdotal notes:

  • All meds taken timely and Formula # 3 still burned going down (that Cayenne I'm sure)
  • I drank distilled water (with the exception of a few sips of "regular" spring water)
  • I drank apple juice, herbal tea; ate a banana, salad wrap with green and red peppers, onions, tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers with Balsamic Vinaigrette, cherries, and organic Romaine lettuce and Spinach with green and red peppers with Roasted Garlic Italian Vinaigrette dressing
  • POOP - twice this morning
  • WEIGHT - I meant to weigh myself before I began the detox but didn't have access to a scale. My husband went to the doctor today so I snuck (with my husband's permission of course ;-) onto their scale and weighed myself with my shoes off (I had just finished eaten) and I weighed 146.5 pounds, which means I'm probably around 145 pounds or so.  Which is good because that means that I maintained my weight even after my detox with the inclusion of wild-caught fish.
  • I also steamed my face again for 15 minutes followed with a peroxide pat. I applied Extra Virgin Olive Oil to my face afterwards (as per April).
Ok, so here is how I know that the Supreme Blood Cleanse is working. Do you remember when I began the full body detox and I would experience certain symptoms, and April would confirm that this was normal, and showed that the toxins are being removed? (Like cold-like symptoms, fatigue, mood swings, etc). These symptoms are a little different but definitely a sign of toxin release. I am breaking out in bumps on my hands, arms, and face. I inquired about this with April and this is what she explained, "it's part of what's called the healing crisis. Remember you're cleansing the blood. Polluted blood manifests itself through the skin so if you're cleansing the blood, toxins will make their way through the skin."
Here is what she recommended that I do: Daily steaming, LOTS of water and lots of raw leafy greens to help move the toxins through the bowels as opposed to the skin. If you have a gym membership (which we don't) that has a sauna I would make a visit. If not, don't worry about it. Just keep focusing on healing. The cleanse is doing its work."

She is so knowledgeable and I truly thank God for her.

So with that confirmation, I am going to continue steaming, eating more and more veggies, and drinking LOTS of water, and most of all, FOCUSING ON MY HEALING.

I will continue to post as I JOURNAL THROUGH MY HEALING.

Be blessed.

*********************************************************************************
PRAISE REPORT
  • I have another friend that inquired about the full body detox with her doctor, and they suggested that she begin a mild detox first in order to see how her body reacts. So she will be completing "First Cleanse" which is a 2 week cleanse. She is still interested in doing the full body detox but this is a great start.
*********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment