Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Supreme Blood Cleanse Take 1

Today was a successful 1st day of the Supreme Blood cleanse:

  • I drank distilled water throughout the day
  • Took all medications timely
  • Ate raw fruits and veggies, with herbal tea and natural fruit juice
  • 2 bowel movements
I don't feel anything differently yet but I will comment that Formula #3 burned as it was going down. It consists of ROSE HIPS, AMLA FRUIT, ACEROLA CHERRY, HIBISCUS, MSM SULFUR, ORANGE PEEL, LEMON PEEL, ELDERBERRY, GRAPE SEED, CAYENNE, AND CAMU CAMU. After typing the ingredients I'm figuring that it's probably the Cayenne that's causing the burn.


I did try the Moroccan Red Clay today, followed by 15 minutes of steaming, and a peroxide pat. I took pictures of my face at each interval to show what it looked like. My husband said that I was ugly; I kind of look like someone from a horror film but I'm hoping that the results are worth it. I will do the Moroccan Red clay once a week, but will continue the steaming and peroxide pat daily.  Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure:




The night before I began the blood cleanse



Moroccan Red Clay in its container


Moroccan Red Clay mixed with water 
(take an equal measure of clay and water and mix it up)


After the application of the Moroccan Red Clay


The clay is beginning to dry


It's really drying now


Almost completely dry


Ok, now it's time to be washed off


After the clay was initially washed off


After 15 minutes of steaming


After application of peroxide pat 
(peroxide poured on a paper towel and dabbed on face)

My face was soooooo very tight as the clay dried but it was easy to wash off.  I applied Vaseline to my face after the peroxide as it was extremely dry. I believe it's too early to see results but I'm going to continue the clay every week, and the steam/peroxide daily so we'll see.  Oh, and I kept the clay on my face for about 20 minutes (it's recommended to keep it on between 15-30 minutes).

Visit www.dhealthstore.com in order to read up on the Moroccan Red Clay and the benefits that it offers.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

MORE PRAISE REPORTS:
  • My principal ordered the full body detox on yesterday and is planning on beginning this Monday
  • One of my sisters in Christ is ordering the detox and will begin in mid-July
  • Another sister in Christ that has been eating a lot of fruits and veggies has lost 4 POUNDS and a lot of excess water
  • My cousin is ordering the full body detox on Friday and will begin
I am so thankful for God taking me on this journey, so that detoxing can be a blessing to others. God works ALL things out for our good, and I thank Him for ALWAYS being faithful to HIS WORD.

I'll continue to post as I JOURNAL THROUGH MY HEALING.

Be Blessed.


4 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog. The clay, face steaming and peroxide pat are so beneficial. I want to tell you though to NEVER put Vaseline on your face or anywhere else on your body ever. Vaseline is petroleum, a by- product of the crude oil industry. It clogs the pores and prevents your skin from breathing. Its toxic waste and a known carcinogen. It has no business in your hair, on your skin etc. This is my mantra: If you can't eat it, don't put it on your skin. Try coconut oil, olive oil, Shea butter or jojoba oil. We want to keep the toxins out not put them back in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I love when you read my blog because you keep me on the right track. It's funny because before I put the Vaseline on, I tried to see the ingredients and it only said 100% petroleum, and something told me to look that up...but I never did. Oh and by the way, I used to eat it too but don't tell anyone. Ok, so no more Vaseline, I will use my Extra Virgin Olive Oil which I totally forgot that I have.

      Thank you so much as always ;-)

      Delete
  2. April that makes a world of sense...Being natural now, I don't put anything with petroleum in my hair...never liked putting it on my face because I always felt like it was a barrier for my face to breathe...I have all the oils you mentioned in your message...I know have to do away with the baby oil on my skin...what's your stance on glycerin...I have it where I add it to my water bottle for my hair but also heard you can put it in shampoo and lotions as a softening agent for your hair and skin...what do you say.

    Tye, as always, your blogs are a wealth of info...going to get my BP checked today and I must say that while it has been low, I've been able to get it lower...Last week I got a reading of 115/76...not bad from someone who was pushing over 140/over 90...5 years ago...I've been able to maintain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sharon I praise God for your BP report and I look forward to more progress on your end. God is so good and I stand in awe of Him. Where did you buy the Coconut and Jojoba oils, and Shea Butter from? I would like to invest in these as well.

      Thanks for your continued encouragement.

      Delete