Tuesday, June 12, 2012

6 more days and counting

Another successful detox day with a better mood, 3 bowel movements, and all meds taken timely. I still can't wait until I can wrap my mouth around some fish LOL...after all of this wanting, it better taste good when I finally eat some.

What a joyous day - everything about this day has just been a joy and I'm so thankful. I am so very tired as well.  So, this will probably go on record as my shortest blog post but on that note,

Be blessed.


LOG 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLACES - was in Paterson and home.
WEATHER - 70 degrees and above; partly cloudy and humid and then rainy.  I was outside for brief in-and-out moments
CLOTHING - sleeveless shirt with a 3/4 length blazer, stockings, and closed-toe heels.
FOODS - Granny Smith apple, strawberries, grapes, Salad with Romaine lettuce with Baby Spinach, red and green peppers, and Roasted Garlic Italian Vinaigrette dressing, raw nuts and water.
HEALTH -  Emotions were back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment