Thursday, June 7, 2012

Almost Halfway There

I can't believe that today marks the 9th day of detox, which means tomorrow is the halfway point - WHOO HOO! Tonight I'm going to keep it short, sweet, and straight to the point:

  • POOP - 2 bowel movements (both first thing in the morning)
  • MEDS - All taken timely
  • MOOD - Ehhhh not so good; in fact, it was horrible! Hopefully this improves.
  • COMMENT- I've developed another change in my body...chest pain. I hope that means that my heart is becoming totally cleansed of all impurities. My cold symptoms have worsened but that's to be expected.  
We'll see what tomorrow brings.  I'm off to la la land (hopefully). I simply have not been getting enough rest so we'll see if I can get to bed earlier than 10p tonight.

Wait a minute, I forgot to tell you that I used my parents' smoothie maker last night and made my first attempt at making a homemade Strawberry smoothie; I made it with fresh cut strawberries, ice and water. Besides being a little liquid y, it was...well...strawberry water; which a friend of mine told me that putting fruit in your water is a good vitamin water so it's all good anyhow.

Be blessed.


LOG 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLACES - was in Paterson, NJ and then home
WEATHER - 70 degrees and above; sunny and warm; I was outside just for brief in and out moments
CLOTHING - long pants, long sleeved sweater, closed-toed flat shoes
FOODS - Homemade Strawberry smoothie, Cherries, unsalted shelled Pistachios, Baby 
Spinach salad with Balsamic Vinaigrettea mix of raw almonds, black raisins, filberts, raw sunflower seeds, unsalted cashews, walnuts, raw pepitas, and Brazil nuts and water
HEALTH -  Emotions started out well but went downhill as the day progressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment