Saturday, June 2, 2012

Another Successful day in Detoxville

Well, well, well, God has brought me to another successful detoxification day, and I wasn't even moody (thank God). Let me just start by telling you that during the week, I'm limited to the amount of time that I can defecate or poop or make stink-stink (choose whichever term you prefer) because I'm a teacher, and can't just walk out of my classroom when I get good and ready. But today was Saturday and boy oh boy oh boy oh boy...when I tell you that my body took full advantage of the fact that I could use the bathroom more frequently, trust me, it did.  I woke up at 7am to take FORMULA #1, as I always do, and figured that my body would let me go back to bed and rest a little...DEFINITELY NOT SO. I was on the toilet at 7:20am but it was very quick - in fact I dumped and then flushed, just like that. It wasn't over...I was back on the toilet at 7:58am and this time it was a lot longer then a dump and a flush. But it didn't stop there, I was back on the toilet again at 8:31am, and then at 8:48am.  I had a meeting at church at 10:00am, which is the same time that I take FORMULA #2, so I did. Oh my goodness did I have to go AGAIN! So I'm sitting in front of my church waiting for the door to be opened; 5 minutes pass, 10 minutes pass, 15 minutes pass and by now, my legs are clenched tightly and I'm dancing around the parking lot because I needed to go that bad. The door was opened at 10:25am and I kid you not, I was on the toilet by 10:28am (sorry church members but I blew that bathroom up - I thank God for spray). A member that was there for dance practice needed to use it right after I came out, and I had to apologize to her in advance, warn her, and indicate that there was a lot of spraying going on because I needed to "GO". She understood and hoped that her asthma wouldn't flare up...it didn't, thank God again.  After the meeting I had to pick up my car from the dealership, and head back home to get dressed for the William Paterson University (WPU) Gospel Choir's reunion concert, that was being held in Jersey City this evening. What happened when I got home? I'm glad that you asked, at 2:44pm I was back on the toilet.  So if you've been keeping count, that was  a total of 6 times today. Whooo! That was a lot of poop but it felt so good - I could feel the toxins flowing out of my body and the more the toxins flow out, the more God can replace with healing.

I've also been receiving a lot of compliments about me slimming down, and about my face being clearer.  I began taking pictures of my face the day before I began detox, and on day 1 of detox, but forgot to take pics on day 2 and 3, so I will take a pic tonight. When my detoxification process is complete, I will upload all of my pics to my blog, in order to compare before, during and after.

Oh and I was back on schedule with my medication tonight with the exception of FORMULA #6, which should be taken at 7pm. We were still in concert at that time so I took it at 8:30pm when I got back into my car.

As I mentioned above, we had our WPU Gospel Choir reunion concert today in Jersey City and let me just tell you how much of a blessing it was. We were scheduled to have chat, chew and practice from 2-6pm, and then the concert would begin at 6pm. I felt horrible that I didn't make it until about 5:30pm, and a lot of others weren't able to get there as early as we had hoped either. But despite us only having about 30 minutes to practice 5 songs, God showed up, anointed our voices, brought melodies and lyrics back to our remembrance, and just did His thing. He is awesome like that and only He could do it; only He could take 20 individuals that haven't sang with each other since...um...let's say since the single digit 2000s (2008 maybe), and even then there were practices. I mean we sounded so good and anointed. We were truly blessed by God this evening. We have some sanging folks in our choir and they did just that. TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

Well, I am pooped...literally (LOL) and ready to go to bed. I'm about to drink my activated charcoal and am looking for a successful day 5 tomorrow.

Be blessed.


LOG 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLACES - was in Paterson, NJ, Totowa, Jersey City, and home
WEATHER - 70 degrees and above; mostly sunny and warm for most of the day and cooled off in the late afternoon; I was outside just for brief in and out moments
CLOTHING - sweat suit and closed-toe shoes; short-sleeved blouse, blazer, jeans, and peek-a-boo-open-toed shoes
FOODS - Apple, pear, unsalted shelled Pistachios, a mix of raw almonds, black raisins, filberts, raw sunflower seeds, unsalted cashews, walnuts, raw pepitas, and Brazil nuts, salad with Red Wine Vinegar and Olive Oil Vinaigrette, pear, herbal tea, more unsalted shelled Pistachios and mix of above nuts and raisins, and water
HEALTH -  I felt great! Emotions were back to normal as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment