Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My results

Good evening all, as promised I'm going to share some progress that I've noticed as a direct result of the detox.

  1. I began the detox on May 30th and I weighed myself on May 31st - at that time I weighed 160 pounds (which was a big improvement from the 195 pounds that I weighed just 3 months prior). I reweighed myself on yesterday and I weighed 148 pounds; which means I lost 12 pounds as a direct result of the detox and eating right. I look like I've lost much more than that as I've lost inches, water weight, and just really slimmed down.
  2. I had 3 leg biopsies which left noticeable scars.  Here is a picture that I took of one of them when I began the detox... (look at the one on the bottom).
Here is what it looks like today...


You should be able to see that it has began to lighten up considerably. I'm not sure why it only happened to one and not the other. It even feels differently - the other site still feels lumpy but the bottom one feels smooth, like my skin.

I have another skin biopsy that has a special shape to it; let's see if you can figure out what it is. That's my sign from God of my healing...

It's the shape of a cross.

3. I started taking pictures of my face from the beginning of the detox until today. I have seen changes in the size, shape, and skin. You be the judge...







I wish I could take a picture of my insides to see how my organs have changed but I don't have the capability...yet. With all of the changes in technology, I wouldn't be surprised if one day this is an option. I can only tell you that I feel GREAT, from the inside out!

I am awaiting the blood cleanse in the mail and will probably begin that on this Sunday, if it's here by then.  I will blog about that process as well.

I am also happy to report that I ate some salmon as I indicated in my earlier post and it tasted good. But you know what I noticed? After 20 days of not eating any meat, I really don't need to eat any. Don't get me wrong, it was tasty but my insides felt a little different and I liked the way they felt prior. I may continue to eat some "wild-caught" fish from time to time, but it's no longer a necessity.  It takes 21 days (3 weeks) to develop a habit and I had almost created the habit of eating raw fruits, veggies and nuts but added a fish this afternoon.  I'm going to continue on my healthy track.  I'm also going to continue using the activated charcoal (carbon) at night time in order to continue cleaning out toxins through my poop.

My God-sister and I are making plans to go to a "raw" restaurant in NYC and dine and I have to tell you...prior to the other day, I had no idea that restaurants like this existed. I am really looking forward to the cuisine. I will tell you all about this experience when we go.

Before I begin the blood cleanse, I will take a picture of myself and I will weigh myself so that I can have a more accurate assessment of my progress.

Well this is all for tonight. Thanks for following my journey so far, and I will continue to blog as I JOURNAL THROUGH MY HEALING.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment