Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tomorrow is the 16th day...WOW!

This has been quite a journey but I'm thankful for how GREAT I continue to feel. My anecdotal notes are dwindling down, just like my detox schedule:

  • I only had 1 bowel movement
  • All medications taken timely
  • Still no exercise with the exception of walking inside of my classroom and school building
  • Good mood all day
One thing that I did notice today is that the cold symptoms returned - my nose was running, I was sneezing, and felt kind of out of it; on top of that I had a headache but I can deal with these symptoms, as long as my insides are being healed.  I am also tired, but I attribute that to me working around the clock trying to finalize some things, and not getting to bed until late...see what I mean? It's after 10:00pm and I haven't even begun to get ready for bed yet. My time will come, in about 7 days (5 school days) to be exact. I'm looking forward to being able to sleep in, relax, and have some true leisure time.

My knee was acting up a lot today. I go to the orthopedic doctor next week so we'll see what the verdict is. Until then, I'll just take it easy, sit down, wear flat shoes; whatever I need to do not to aggravate it too much.  My husband's knee is ailing him as well. We're waiting for the insurance company to authorize the MRI so we can see what is what. When he went to the doctor yesterday, that doctor was pulling and yanking his leg back and forth, and all you heard was crack crrrack snap crackle and some pop...it did not sound good at all. Needless to say, he's been in even more pain since then.

God is able in all things and I'm continuing to be excited about my continual healing from the inside out.

On that note, continue to Be Blessed.


LOG 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLACES - was in Paterson and home.
WEATHER - 70 degrees and above; partly cloudy and sunny.  I was outside for brief in-and-out moments
CLOTHING - skirt, sleeveless blouse, short-sleeved sweater, fishnet stockings, and closed-toe heels and then flats.
FOODS - Pear, plum, strawberries, grapes, Salad with Romaine lettuce with Baby Spinach, and Roasted Garlic Italian Vinaigrette dressing, raw nuts, herbal tea and water.
HEALTH -  Emotions were good.

1 comment:

  1. OH, wow...Bro. Dwayne going through it too...I hope everything is ok with his knee and yours...

    ReplyDelete