Sunday, June 17, 2012

1 MORE DAY TO GO

I can't believe that I only have 1 more day left. I am so freakin' excited that I can't even begin to express myself. I believe I'm going to take a full week off after this detox, eat some Salmon, practice eating and cooking foods that I will prepare once I'm done with detoxing completely, and then will begin the blood cleanse. I'm still gonna eat a majority of raw fruits and veggies throughout the day, but will add a meat at dinner time (wild-caught fish).  The order said it could take up to 7 business days to arrive so I believe my plan will work.

Let me tell you how I totally dislike distilled water...well, I totally dislike distilled water. If I go to the bathroom one more time, I believe my 'hind parts will cry. I went to the bathroom a whoppin' 7 times yesterday, and I've already gone a total of 6 times today and my stomach is still going blubb blubb blubb.  Ughhhh! I know it's healthy to GO but this is getting ridiculous. I DEFINITELY won't be drinking any distilled water tomorrow because then my students will be without a teacher all day long, as I'll spend my time in the bathroom.

I still feel great, I've been told by multiple people that I look great (I think so too), and I know that this is only the beginning of my healing. When the detox is officially over, I will upload some before and after shots, I will weigh myself in order to see how much I've lost (my parents believe that I've lost at least 25 pounds), and I will tell you all about my Salmon that my husband will prepare for me on Tuesday night ;-) I can't wait!!!

Let me just tell you that I fit into one of my favorite suits today, which is like my staple church suit. When people see me in this, they know that I've returned to my normal weight.

Oh and my husband's knee is getting progressively worse so please continue to keep him in prayer. We are awaiting the insurance company's approval of his MRI so we can see what's really going on. Until then, I'm encouraging him to stay off of it as much as possible because of course he's not using his crutches or leg immobilizer.

Well until tomorrow, be blessed and have a good night.

2 comments:

  1. Tye, you looked Mah-va-lous today...you really looked great in your red suit.

    ...and distilled water does that you? I never knew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sharon. I'm in awe with how great I feel. God is awesome! Yeah...distilled water is no joke. My boom boom still hurts ;-(

      Delete