Saturday, June 16, 2012

2 more days to go

Whoooo-eeeee I only have 2 more days left of this detox, and then it's onto the next one.

My bowels have gone rogue, as today I've used the bathroom more times than any other day. Anyone wanna take a guess as to how many times I went??? ................................................. I'll wait.....................................................
Ok, I went a total of 7 TIMES and am not sure if I'm finished yet or not. I did do 3 things differently today so am contributing this excess POOP to one, if not all of them:
1. I drank some "Simply" orange juice this morning,
2. and added a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil to my juice.
3. I have been drinking distilled water for most of the day, as opposed to spring water.

I'm not sure if any of these new factors have contributed to this, or if maybe my body senses that the detox is almost over, so is emptying out all that it can.

I am awaiting the arrival of the Supreme Blood Cleanse but if it doesn't arrive by Monday, my husband has already agreed to make one of my favorites...Salmon! He makes the world's best Salmon and I would put him up against anybody!

Well, that's it for tonight as I wanna get a head start on sleep, as I've been up since 7:27 this morning (don't ask me why when it's the weekend).

I'll continue to keep you posted as I Journal THROUGH my Healing, and I'm happy to report that I still feel GRRREAT!

Be blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Phew 7 times??? That's awesome. Distilled water has a "pulling " effect. It was definately doing its job. You may want to steer clear of the "Simply" orange juice. Pasteurized orange juice is EXTREMITY high in sugar. Check the label. In 8oz there are anywhere between 24-27 grams of sugar in it. Its preserved and pasteurized. Pasteurization kills all living enzymes so while it taste great that juice is pretty "dead." Try taking a few organic Valencia oranges and making your own freshly squeezed juice. Its amazing and its full of vitamin C that your body can actually absorb.

    Also next time instead of the Olive Oil try Flax Seed oil. It is one of the best sources of Omega 3. Its great for joint pain and inflammation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See? I'm glad when you comment. It was Dheuty's Health store that told me to drink "Simply" and they also recommended I ingest Olive Oil. I will make the adjustments that you stated instead.

      Oh ok, so it was the distilled water making me poop. Man...my 'hind parts are raw LOL. That's why they recommended distilled water for the first 2 weeks.

      Well, one more day to go on this detox, and then we'll see when the blood cleanse arrives.

      Delete