Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I'm eating SALMON!!!!!!

Yes! After days and days of craving and craving some Salmon, I am eating some as I type and let me tell you...it was well worth the wait. Kudos to my husband who I believe is the greatest chef in the world!  Before chowing down on my long-awaited meal, I ate some salad, as April recommended.

I didn't even realize that I've been eating "farm raised" Salmon until I went into the store to buy some "wild caught". The farm raised was $8.99 a pound and the wild caught was $5.99 a pound, so I saved all the way around.  I paired it with some "Near East 100% Natural Rice Pilaf Mix Spanish Rice". I looked at the back of the box and noticed all natural ingredients so thought it was a safe choice. It is a little spicy but it tastes good (shhhhhh, don't tell Dwayne that it's healthy because he likes it too ;-)

I will wait and see how my body reacts to this oldie but goodie.  I will update my blog later with some statistics on my weight, skin, and pics from the day that I started my detox 'til today.

Talk to you later.

P.S. As you can see, I'm tearing this Salmon and rice up!

No comments:

Post a Comment