Monday, June 18, 2012

I MADE IT...I SURVIVED!!!

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

Today marks the 20th and last day of my full body detox. How ironic that on this day, I would get the most cravings, break out in pimples on my forehead, and have the worst mood (only in the evening); I have really been sleep deprived so I attribute the mood to this. I'm about to drink my activated carbon and go to bed. I will share a full report of changes on tomorrow, when I am officially over.

Now I'm awaiting the blood cleanse to arrive in the mail so I can begin informing you about this process as well. Despite the moods, cravings, and physical symptoms as a result of the detox, I FEEL GREAT! I look great too (if I must say so myself). My real challenge will begin after the detox. The way I was craving everything and then some today, I have to make sure I remain disciplined, otherwise this detox would have been for naught.

GOOD REPORT - there are so many people on my job, in my family and in my church family that are inquiring about the detox. I know that God is healing me through this process and I want that for all of those around me as well. My cousin finished her 10 day full body detox and feels great, and begun a liver cleanse today, and will complete a gastrointestinal cleanse after that.

It is recommended that we detox seasonally (every 3 months) so this isn't a one-shot deal; it should be a continual practice, along with a diet that includes but is not limited to a lot of veggies, fruits, and plenty of agua.

Continue to pray for me as I continue to JOURNAL through MY HEALING. This is only the beginning y'all ;-)

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment