Friday, June 1, 2012

Just Checking In...

Well, today wasn't as successful as the other 2 days have been. Well, I guess I shouldn't say that, but let me tell you what I'm talking about. I have been using the example schedule that was provided, and was able to keep it to a "T" the last 2 days; even with field day which was amazing. Well, today I was doing a Game Fair with my students and time just went from me. Instead of taking FORMULA #2 at 10am, I didn't take it until 11am. After scolding myself, I remembered that the instructional sheet did indicate that the schedule was just an example of how to space out the medications, so I decided to continue with that logic, by delaying everything by an hour. Which would mean that I would take FORMULA #3 at 1:00pm, instead of the example of 12:00pm (remember, I was an hour late taking formula #2), which would have been fine and dandy...except time went from me again and I didn't take it until 1:30pm. SMH at myself, so now I'm pushing everything back an hour and a half. The next formula, FORMULA #4 should have originally been taken at 2pm, then 3pm and now 3:30pm, which I took at the right time. Whooo Hoooo! So my next formula, FORMULA #5 (which should be taken at 5:00pm) is due to be ingested at 6:30pm, then FORMULA #6 at 8:30pm, and at bedtime I'll take my activated charcoal. So although I said it wasn't as successful, I guess it was because I am still sticking with the raw fruits and veggies, and am taking my medication, late or not.

Let me just tell you about my mood. Uhhhh! It was horrible. I was so crotchety ALL DAY TODAY. I wasn't sure if this was supposed to be the norm by day 3 but it was horrible. I didn't want to be around me so I really felt bad for my students. Then I looked at my calendar and did some calculations and realized, "Huh! My period will be on soon, so this is probably PMS". I felt some better but not really because I was still "a mess" for most of the day.

Well that's it for now and here's to a successful evening.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment