Thursday, August 30, 2012

Day 18: SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE!

Good evening all, what a blessed day that I had today. God continues to show Himself faithful. The icing on an already delicious cake, is a SURPRISE that was awaiting for me when I got home today. What a blessing and so unexpected. Anyone care to guess what it is??????
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Well, before I give away the big reveal, let me tell you some anecdotal notes:

  • I had 2 POOPS
  • I felt like I wasn't eating enough fruit with my broken blender and all, so today I ate some strawberries and an apple and my body thanked me.
  • I lost yet another pound - I was at a steady 130 lb for quite a few days, so I thought my weight loss was over, but I guess not. So now I'm a whoppin' 129 lb. I still look and feel great so I'm not complaining a bit.
  • I've been drinking Almond Milk so that I get my calcium and it makes a difference as well
  • In order to get some protein, I've been eating nuts - my ultimate favorite are PISTACHIOS...yummy!
Ok, have you given up on what my SURPRISE is?????????????????????????????????????????????????? Well, here goes nothin'...

I get home from a long day and began eating my fruit and salad. All of a sudden, I notice a box by the front door. I ask my husband if he knows what it is and of course his response was, "open it!" Made sense, so I did. I couldn't tell what it was at first because there was a cardboard top covering what was inside. I removed it and there's a white piece of paper. Of course I'm looking for a sender's name or address and the only thing that it showed was the following:

Ship From:
...USA (I don't want to give the 1st part away)
19400 S. WESTERN AVENUE

TORRANCE, CA 90501
USA
TEL (310) 755-3000
TEL (310) 755-3033

This is all that I noticed at first because I kept flipping the paper over and over again, in hopes of finding a message or who the "true" sender was.  So I remove the paper and go into the box. I simply could not believe my eyes. Inside was something that I've been talking about since I first began detoxing in May, and now today, God has blessed me with my very own. Any concrete answers yet??????????????

Give up? Well, here is what I was blessed with today:





MY VERY OWN JUICER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now guess who blessed me with it?! None other than the angel that God sent my way, APRIL CHAPMAN. Can you believe it? I couldn't. She continues to bless me. GOD IS GREAT AND GREATLY TO BE PRAISED! When I tell you that I praised God and danced right in the middle of my living room floor, that's what I meant. She did not have to do that. I am so thankful. I am purchasing some carrots, parsley, apples, and whatever else she recommends. That just reminded me - Mrs. Jones bought me some books on juicing a few months ago and now I can use them. TO GOD BE THE GLORY! God has truly sent people into my life to bless me, and I pray that God showers blessings on them in return, and allows me to be a blessing to others as well.

GOD IS GOOD!

Please visit April Chapman's site at www.basichealthylivingtoday.com and allow her to guide you to a healthier you.

Well, that's all for tonight.

I will continue to keep you posted as I JOURNAL THROUGH HEALING.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment