Friday, August 24, 2012

Day 12: Another Faithful Day

On this 2nd half of my detox journey, things are going well:
  • My POOPS have leveled off to like 2 a day
  • My WEIGHT has remained consistent at 130 pounds
  • I've continued my DAILY WALKS
  • I've continued my 15 MINUTE STEAMS followed by PEROXIDE PATS
As you recall from yesterday, I incorporated more of my carrot/apple/parsley juice and I feel more and more energetic the more I drink it. There hasn't been a change in my eyesight as of yet but this is only day 2, and I plan on drinking some sort of carrot juice combination daily.

Everyone that is currently detoxing has reports of weight loss, more energy, and BREAKOUTS...we know what that means...UGH! But, we will be thankful that those little critters (parasites) are coming out and not staying in. THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE DETOXING, FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON MY BLOG OR VIA FB ABOUT YOUR SUCCESS, SO THAT OTHERS CAN HEAR ALL ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE FROM YOU.
 **********************************************************************************
For those of you that would also like to look and feel great by making a conscious decision to change your lifestyle for optimal health, visit April Chapman's website at www.basichealthylivingtoday.com and read all about what she has to offer. I highly recommend that you take advantage of her consultation services as she offers additional products besides the full body detox, and can steer you onto the right health track for your individual health needs.  She will also design a menu, recipes, and guidance for the duration of the detox, and will put you on the right path to continue living the best quality of life after detoxing.
***********************************************************************************

Well, tonight's post was short, sweet, and to the point. Don't you think?

I will continue to keep you posted as I JOURNAL THROUGH HEALING.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment