Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Detox SHOCKER of my life

Ladies and gentlemen: please make sure that you're sitting down for this post. SIGH...are you sitting yet? I'm glad that I was when I received this SHOCKING news. Are you ready? Ok...here goes something (the saying is "here goes nothing" but I really have something to share).................................................................
...................................................................................................................................................................I received this news through text message at exactly 11:03pm last night. You know how I've been commenting on my moods? Well, that's just the detox norm, that hasn't changed, even though I was a bit better today. I also shared about my face breaking out and that's the same as well. BUT HERE IS THE SHOCKER! Would anyone care to guess the cause of my breakouts? You'll never believe it because I almost didn't believe it. SIGH...are you sitting down yet? Ok, ok, I'll get to the point......................................................................................................................................................................................………………….......................................................................................................
my "breakouts" are not just toxins being released..................................................................................... Are you sure you're ready for this? SIGH.......................................................my "breakouts" are actually...(ready??????????????) parasites making their way out of the body through the skin. Yes, PARASITES!!!!!!!  OMG! I literally screamed through the text message and immediately steamed my face for 15 minutes. Of course April is the one that enlightened me and even though I was SHOCKED out of my mind...I'm glad that she told me when she did. I also found was told that when my face broke out during the blood cleanse, this was a result of parasites as well.  UGHHHHHHHHHH (shuttering as I think about it). The one thing that I was fearful of when I detoxed the first time was finding worms in my POOP, which thankfully, I never found; even though April shared that they were there, I just couldn't see them. THE HORROR!!! But I'm certainly glad that these creatures are coming out. I kind of wish that I had a magnifying glass so that I could look at them oozing out of my skin...gagging...on 2nd thought, no, I wouldn't like that at all...well, maybe just a little ;-).  TO GOD BE THE GLORY (April had to remind me last night that I am to be thankful in ALL things, regardless!)

I'm not familiar with parasites but April said that she is going to be doing a post on her blog about them www.basichealthyliving.blogspot.com so stay tuned for that update.

*********************************************************************************
Today is the 9th day by the way so I will be at the halfway mark tomorrow WHOO HOOO!!!  AND I'm happy to report that I am the same weight today as I was yesterday. You know what actually dawned on me earlier today? I am actually the exact weight today, as I was when I gained my freshman 15 in college - 130 pounds. WOW! I honestly never thought that I would see these numbers again. My husband says that I am too small. It's funny, when he wraps his arms around me, it seems like he can wrap them twice LOL. You know what's also funny about that? I am the exact same weight now, as I was when he met me. So what does that tell you?! Hmmmmmm...I told him that I will gain it back when God blesses us to become pregnant. God is certainly creating a healthy vessel for a baby to be able to grow healthy and strong, but His timing will be the perfect timing.
*********************************************************************************
Well, that's all folks. I will continue to keep you posted as I continue to JOURNAL THROUGH HEALING.

Be blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Now I remember what video I was watching...I was watching a video about colonic irrigation and that's where I learned that we all have parasites in our body...ugh, yuck. I've learned that some people really have tape worms growing really long...seen it on Dr. Oz...what you are saying is definitely on point and true. But the though...ugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...but I'm glad that she shed light on this reality so that I could share as well. I'm learning so much through this experience.

      Delete