Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 17 and Counting...GOD IS STILL GOOD!

I only have 3 more days lefts and I can't get over how amazing I still feel! TO GOD BE THE GLORY! I am so thrilled about the new and improved me, inside and out. God will do great things if you submit your ways to Him, and trust Him to work in your life. I AM TRULY A WITNESS. He never ceases to amaze me.

Don't y'all know that just this time last year, I was in so much pain that I could barely move, and it got increasingly worse as the days and weeks went by? UHHHHH! "When I think about the goodness of Jesus, and all He's done for me, my very soul cries out HALLELUJAH, oh I thank God for SAVING me!" Doctors questioned whether or not I would ever get better, BUT GOD! There was a question about whether or not I would ever be able to work again; I was filling out permanent disability and social security papers y'all, BUT GOD!  Elderly people were walking faster than me and I said to God, whoooo I'm having a selah (think about it) moment y'all...I said to God, "oh how I would be grateful just to be able to walk without pain", and NOW I AM, LOOK AT GOD!  

All because He chose to bless little ole me, 
Give me the victory, 
Heal me and set me free
All because of He...
GOD IS GOOD!

I am a living, breathing, pain-free, walking testimony about how God will heal you, touch you, make you whole, and in control of your own health, just by making a conscious decision and effort to do things better in Him. My first step to healing was stepping out on faith on that 3rd Sunday in December, and standing up when God said to me, "stand up if you want your healing". My 2nd step was doing the detox, and not just doing the detox, but doing it IN FAITH, WITH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE, BELIEVING AND KNOWING THAT GOD WAS GOING TO HEAL ME THROUGH THESE MEANS; HE DID IT Y'ALL AND HE WILL DO IT FOR YOU IF YOU LET HIM.

Please, please, please if you are considering detoxing, don't delay, your healing could be a day away. Schedule yourself for a consultation with April Chapman, a holistic health practitioner, nutritionist, and God-fearing woman, that believes in the body's ability to heal itself naturally (without the help of man-made drugs). Her website is www.basichealthylivingtoday.com.  You will not regret it. However you may regret it if you don't...

I am so blessed and I want you to be as well. 
I will continue to keep you posted as I JOURNAL THROUGH HEALING.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment