Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 3...YIPPEE!!!

Today was another successful day. I had 4 AMAZING poops, walked 3.605 miles this morning, applied the Moroccan Red Clay to my face, steamed for 15 minutes, and followed with a Peroxide pat.  All great stuff!  I also told you yesterday that I bought a scale and would be weighing myself daily.  Well today I weigh 138 pounds...2 pounds less than yesterday...which totals 6 pounds lost in 3 days. I know that one of the great benefits to detoxing is weight loss, but I got a little concerned as I had lost a total of 20 pounds during the last detox, and didn't want to wittle away to nothing this time around.

This is what April had to say when I spoke to her about it:
"the weight loss will level itself out. The body's intelligence system will only allow you to lose that which is not needed."

April then went on to say something that I didn't expect...instead of detoxing for 60 days straight, she wants me to take a week off in between the full body detox and the blood cleanse. I trust her judgement and wisdom and will therefore follow what she said. So, even though I will be detoxing for a total of 60 days, I will take a week off in between. Therefore my last day of detox for this round will be September 1st.  You already know what I'm looking forward to having...and no, it's not cheese...it's Salmon of course ;-).

GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT, GUESS WHAT?!
Want to take a guess at what I was able to make successfully today? 
Well, I'll show you instead of telling you...


That's right...it's GREEN, as in a real green smoothie!


I accomplished this beauty with strawberries, a mango, a banana, and lots of spinach. 
I could taste more of the spinach today but it was still good.
YAYYYYYY ME!!!!!

I believe the detox is once again releasing emotional toxins as I'm a bit short-tempered today and on edge. This may also be coming from the fact that I didn't go to bed until 2am, was up by 6am, walking by 6:30am, and at the food store by 9am, and haven't stopped yet. Whatever is the culprit, I'm going to end it by going to bed in a few; after I drink my activated charcoal that is.

I BELIEVE THAT MY NEXT TESTIMONY OF HEALING AND VICTORY IS UNDERWAY BUT I'LL WAIT UNTIL GOD COMPLETES HIS WORK

If anyone is considering detoxing or just wants to read up on its benefits and importance, please go to www.basichealthylivingtoday.com

April Chapman, a Holistic Health Practitioner and Nutritional Coach, is willing and able to see you through. 

She:
  • is dedicated to spreading truth and knowledge regarding sickness, disease and all manners of pathology
  • promotes health and wellness from the inside out 
  • believes in the human bodies' amazing ability to heal itself of anything when given what it needs to thrive
  • likes doing things nature's way
  • doesn't isolate symptoms and throw pills at it 
  • embodies a holistic approach which is how humans were meant to flourish addressing the emotional, physical and spiritual man
Her desire is that we will "Live long and Prosper", and I for one intend to do just that! 

JOIN ME!

Have a good night and continue to follow me as I JOURNAL THROUGH HEALING.

Be blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Your smoothie looks AMAZING. Eventually you will want one everyday. They are rather addicting. 4 poops? Thats great. Keep a positive mental attitude and it will see you through the "release of toxic emotions " you are experiencing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have been drinking one a day and I can feel the difference.

      Delete