Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 11: Day of a Continued Beginning

Well I am happy to report that today was a MUCH better day, thank You Jesus! I still weigh 130 pounds, I had 3 POOPS, I walked and steamed, and just felt great all day.  My blender is still "resting in pieces", care to see it? I'm able to upload pics today...


Ok, I did wash each piece so they're resting in the strainer as we speak

So, I tried something new today and it was dee-licious. I was walking this morning and felt my head begin to pound. I immediately texted April to find out what a headache indicates. Here was her response:
"When headaches occur the blood is thinning and purifying itself of impurities. Fluid in the head area is being dissolved and pressing against myofacial nerves."
 
 Here's what she recommended that I do to combat them:
"Lots of water. If you had a juicer I'd tell you to drink carrot apple parsley juice or chamomile tea". 

So, you know me, I headed immediately to Corrado's juicing/smoothie station and ordered a carrot, apple and parsley juice - 60% carrots and apples, and 40% parsley. It was divine! I really didn't expect it to taste as good as it did. I took a picture of it, care to see it, here it goes:


Carrots and apples

 

Parsley

 

Carrot, Apple, and Parsley juice
*I actually went back this evening and had them make me a 1/2 gallon* 


After tasting this juice, I began feeling my help - headache was completely gone sips later.
April reminded me that when she drank carrot juice daily and kept other junk out of her system, it repaired her eyesight. I also shared with you all that my mom's eyesight has been repaired as well - she drank carrots daily as well. So, for as many days as I can, I will incorporate some sort of carrot juice in my daily routine. April also shared that parsley helps to cleanse the blood and the beta carotene in the carrots helps with eyesight, as we have proof of.

Please visit April Chapman's site at www.basichealthylivingtoday.com so that you can begin your path of healing as well.

  • I FEEL ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! 
  • I look amazing (not being conceited but for a long time I couldn't say that I felt this way about myself)
  • I feel amazing (no pain what-so-ever)
  • AND TO TOP OFF AN AMAZING DAY, ONE OF MY FORMER STUDENTS WHO IS ENTERING HIGH-SCHOOL, THAT I TAUGHT WHEN SHE WAS IN 5TH GRADE, ACCEPTED THE LORD JESUS INTO HER LIFE TODAY. 
GOD IS TRULY AMAZING!!!!!!!!


Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment