Monday, August 27, 2012

Day 15: The Compliments Are Flowing

Good evening all, well, what can I say...it was another successful day - GOD IS GOOD!

I am only 5 days away from the completion of my 2nd full body detox, and I must say, I won't complain. I already have my meals planned out, but I'll save that for my blog posts during my week off - with pics of course.  I will follow-up with my blood cleanse which will begin the week of September 9th (I'll give the exact date when the day comes).

Well, it's that time of year again and it's just about time for me to go back to work. I went to my school today to get my classroom and job assignment and I felt like a superstar...almost. Everyone, and I do mean everyone, continued to tell me over and over and over again how amazing I look. It must be true...I must really look as amazing as I feel. TO GOD BE THE GLORY! I feel great and I don't want to do anything to jeopardize this.

Of course everyone also wants to know what I've done to look and feel so amazing so this is my opportunity to share with them my little (BIG) secret - APRIL CHAPMAN. You can look and feel as great as we do.


  1. Visit her website at www.basichealthylivingtoday.com
  2. Click on "Products and Services"
  3. Scroll down until you find "Initial Consultation"
  4. Click on "Free-Schedule Here"
  5. A calendar will come up, schedule yourself for a 20 minute time slot that's convenient for you
IT'S FREE SO WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?! 

SIGN UP AND SPEAK WITH A HOLISTIC HEALTH PRACTITIONER AND NUTRITIONIST ABOUT WHATEVER HEALTH CONCERNS THAT YOU HAVE.
OR IF YOU'RE JUST CONCERNED ABOUT WEIGHT LOSS, SHE CAN HELP YOU WITH THAT TOO.

Well, I'm going to have to begin turning in a little earlier as I need to get back into work-mode. Besides, I have a 3-day academy beginning TOMORROW at 8:30am, so on that lovely note,

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment