Friday, August 17, 2012

Day 5 - I Sure Is Tir'd (southern slang)

Whooo! Although it was another successful day in detoxville, this was by far my most exhausting day yet. I did manage to get up at 7:30am and walk for 3.454 miles, and steamed my face for 15 minutes after that. Oh, and I managed to make myself a strawberry, blueberry, banana, apple (with a hint of spinach) smoothie. After this, it was a wrap. I tried to catch up on some of my shows (Project Runway and Braxton Family Values) but found myself dozing off. I decided to stop playing games with myself and lay down. I awoke 3 hours later, still tired but ready to get up and do something...not a lot, but something, and here I am.

My POOP history has lessened significantly from the last few days. Today, I only had 2 POOPS; both before I went walking. I guess this is a good thing considering how tired I was. I only lost .8 pounds as I weighed 135 yesterday, and weigh 134.2 today.  Not too bad but I must be getting mighty small because my father made a point to point it out to me today...he said, "you are getting so small". So, it's official. My little sister Pebblina (Hellena Trent) also confirmed it for me when I asked her about my weight, but it's a "healthy" small so we're not worried.

I did have some new things that I wanted to try today but you already know that didn't happen, as I was too tired to get up for the most part. Hopefully tomorrow will prove to be more energetic.

Oh, I almost forgot, I did drink some Almond Milk (vanilla flavored) and it was pretty good. I had only tasted a little of it in a smoothie that my mom made for me but by itself, it's tasty. It's a good source of Calcium with NO dairy or lactose which is good for my body.

Well, that's it for tonight as I'm still pretty tir'd so I'm gonna put my feet up and relax, until sleep comes a'callin' once again.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment