Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 16: Wow, Only 4 Days To Go

Wow! I can't believe that I only have 4 more days left on my 1st detox trip, on my 60 day detoxing journey. Even though initially I was going to go a full 60 days straight, I thank God for April's wisdom, as I am looking more and more forward to sinking my teeth into some Whiting, Salmon, Lobster, Shrimp, Tilapia, Crabcakes, Shrimp, Salmon, Whiting, Salmon, Whiting, Salmon, Salmon, Salmon...oh...I guess I'm getting a little redundant and carried away.

My POOPS seem like they have once again gone rogue, at least they did today.  I went 3 times this morning and I mean it was like I was never going to be able to get up from "the throne". Today was my first day back at work and I was almost late because my doodee was on duty (get it??? LOL- I literally do crack myself up).  I didn't get to do my walk and I was too tired to do ZUMBA, however, I did walk up and down 72 steps, 5 times today, in 4 1/2 inch heels might I add, so I am definitely walked out!

I still feel great, and I'm still getting compliments about how great I look - TO GOD BE THE GLORY! I am also still receiving inquiries about the detox so if you're interested as well, please go to www.basichealthylivingtoday.com and check out April Chapman's website as she explains her obsession and belief in "ALL THINGS NATURAL".   You too can look and feel like you've never looked or felt before.

Well, I am POOPED...literally...get it??? Ha ha ha ha ha.

I will continue to keep you posted as I continue to JOURNAL THROUGH HEALING.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment