Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 4 Knocked at My Door

Another successful day today. There were some consistencies as well as some nuances that I can't wait to share with you. This detox experience is making me a more well-rounded person in every sense of the word, especially when it comes to food choices. I am trying out foods that I've never had "true" dealings with except that they were prepared for me by someone else, so I didn't know the "true" process of them getting to my plate. Before we go into the nuances, let's talk about some things that we're all familiar with:


  • POOPS - I had not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4 but 6 POOPS TODAY! Whoo! All of those toxins were just flowing freely (if you know what I mean).
  • WEIGHT - I shared with you that over the past 3 days I have lost 2 pounds each, which totals what? Come on math scholars, what is 2+2+2 or 2*3? You guessed it, 3 pounds...just kidding, 6. Well today was a little different. I did a little weight challenge just to see what was going on. 
    • When I awoke at 5:51am to have my 1st poop, I stepped on the scale prior and I weighed 137.6.
    • I took my 1st poop and weighed myself again - 135.8 - WOW! A whole 1.8 pounds of waste down the toilet...literally, and it's a good thing too.
    • I took my 2nd poop at 6:16am and weighed myself afterwards...135.4 - I released .4 pounds of toxins.
    • Onto the 3rd poop at 6:46am - you know the routine by now and the scale said...oh, I was too tired and went back to sleep after this poop. I was so tired that I forgot that I had even pooped a 3rd time. I'm glad this forgetfulness surfaced after my poop and not in the bed prior.  Wait a minute, I just consulted my notes and realize that I DID take my weight after the 3rd poop - I had just finished taking Formula #1 at 6:30am and drinking 2 glasses of water - I weighed 136.4 pounds; I gained 1 pound with water intake.
    • The 4th poop took place at 6:56am (yup, a whole 10 minutes later) and I weighed 135 pounds...which means I lost 1.4 pounds of toxins. 
    • IF YOU'VE BEEN FOLLOWING ALONG WITH THE MATH, YOU WILL SEE THAT I LOST A TOTAL OF 3 POUNDS FROM YESTERDAY TO TODAY; which is a total of 9 pounds over the last 4 days.
Of course I was really concerned at this point so texted April Chapman. Here is what she had to say:

"It's waste you're losing - Toxic waste. Think about how many times you're going to the bathroom? When you see overweight people, all that fat is nothing more than waste, toxic waste. Lodged in the cells and tissues of our bodies. It makes you look at being heavy in a whole new light".

So of course me being me, my next question was if this 9 pound release of toxins meant that I had consumed 9 pounds of toxins from the time that I detoxed until now. Here is what April had to say about that:

"Not necessarily. The first round scratched the surface. The second round is going deep. Remember how long you were on prescription meds? Think about how long your diet has been less than optimal.  It's years of toxins. Layers and layers of stuff that has been compromising your immune system throughout the years."


Made perfect sense to me, how about to you?  If you haven't made the decision to detox yet, think about all of those layers and pounds of toxins that you are carrying around... SELAH - which means "think about it."
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Ok, I added some new things today. Let's start with the addition of avocado to my salad. April shared that avocados help with joint pain. My journey started with the purchasing of them, which wasn't hard but what to do with them when I got home was a whole 'nother venture.  Here are some pics:


I wasn't sure what the difference was so I bought 2; 1 green and I guess the other is called Hass?


I totally butchered this bad boy but, it served the purpose.


What a BIG seed...Sheesh!


Voila! The finished product was worth the trouble -
Almond Berry Avocado Salad

YOU MAY BE WONDERING WHAT OTHER NUANCES THERE ARE BESIDES 6 POOPS, 9 POUNDS, AND AVACADOS BUT YOU'LL HAVE TO STAY TUNED FOR DAY 5 IN ORDER TO FIND OUT. ;-)

NEWS FLASH!    NEWS FLASH!    NEWS FLASH!    NEWS FLASH!    NEWS FLASH!

I understand that many of you have purchased your full body detox from DHealthstore but still have some questions or concerns about what to eat, what changes to expect, why certain things are happening, etc. NO WORRIES! April Chapman offers the following service:

Detox Only-Support - $50

Picture
Already purchased a detox but haven't a clue where to start? Do you have questions regarding what you should or should not be doing? This service helps address any "healing crisis" symptoms you may experience while detoxing as well as provides you with access to someone who can answer your questions as they arise. On-going coaching is provided via phone, email or text during the entire duration of the 20 day detox.

For those of you that have yet to detox but would like to, and would like coaching throughout the detox process (from the time you order until you finish), April offers the following service:

Full Body Detox Support Package - $125

Picture
Basic Healthy Living offers what we believe is the most powerful and effective herbal detox formulation on the market today. Formulated and created by celebrity Master Herbalist Djehuty Maat'Ra this detox is the catalyst to addressing the underlying toxicity in the body. The proliferation of the SAD (Standard American Diet) has placed an enormous burden on the population at large. Obesity, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes and widespread inflammation are running rampant. By turning back to nature, you can safely and effectively reset your body in an effort to walk the path to wellness. "Study nature and it's eternal laws will keep you alive." -Dr. Max Gerson

This package includes:*Complete Full Body Herbal Detox-6 Formulas + Activated Charcoal. Details
*1-hour pre-detox planning meeting
*Ongoing detox support via phone and or email
*Resources to help you locate organic food options in your area
*Personalized Full Meal Plan for the duration of the detox based on palette and food tolerances
*Recipes
*Grocery List
*Post-Detox recommendations based on health and wellness goals

This package is the best value as it provides you with access to a personal consultant who can answer your questions as they arise.  You'll also receive step-by-step assistance regarding the next steps to take on your healing journey.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND COMMITTED TO MAKING A LIFESTYLE CHANGE IN ORDER TO ACQUIRE AND MAINTAIN A HEALTHY EXISTENCE, THEN THE FULL BODY SUPPORT PACKAGE IS FOR YOU.  Either way, check out April's site at www.basichealthylivingtoday.com
I'm getting ready to go to bed so that I can rest before my 1st POOP takes over.
Follow me as I continue to JOURNAL THROUGH HEALING.
Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment