Saturday, August 25, 2012

Day 13: Still Going Great

As I get closer and closer to day 20, I find myself craving more and more different foods; which is funny to me because I was ready to go for 60 days straight on just nuts and berries (joke). I guess now that my body knows that I'm taking a week off, it's preparing my taste buds for what's to come. I will get to eat for Labor Day WHOO HOO, so I'm excited about that and I already know that FISH will be on the menu.

Today was another successful detox day: 2 POOPS, I'm still 130 pounds, I did ZUMBA tonight, and steamed. I noticed that when I did my Peroxide pat, it burned this time around (this has never happened before) and I'm not really sure what to make of it. If April shares any insight to why this may have happened, I will be sure to share it with you.

I had another day with carrot/apple/parsley juice but am fresh out, so will be taking another trip to Corrado's tomorrow to get some more. I really need to invest in a juicer because this is ridiculous. I also need to invest in another blender because I think mine has sung its last song and danced its last jig. I will try to put that contraption back together again, but I'm already keeping my eyes out for some great deals before I go to work, so that I can be fully prepared.
 
Don't forget to check out April Chapman's page at www.basichealthylivingtoday.com. Those that have tried detoxing without the support have regretted it, and have either ordered the consultation to take them through the rest of the detox, or are detoxing again, and this time with the daily support.  
Trust me when I tell you that this is a crucial component to ensuring that it's done successfully - I'm not sure I would have made it through without it.

Well, I guess that's about it for my detoxing experiences. I know...my posts are getting more and more BLAH as I near my Full Body Detox ending but, I'll continue to keep you posted as I JOURNAL THROUGH HEALING.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment