Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day 6 - exactly 2 weeks left

Today I woke up very tired, but as the day progressed, I gradually gained more and more energy. Now, I am ready to go to bed though LOL.  I consulted April about my fatigue and she advised that being lethargic and sluggish is normal during detoxification, and to listen to my body and REST when needed; and that's what I intend to do.

I had a productive day: I walked, I had 2 POOPS, I ate and drank correctly, and took all of my capsules timely. According to the scale, I currently weigh 131 pounds, which means I've lost another 2 pounds; which is a total of 11 pounds over the course of 6 days. Detoxing is said to cause between 10-50 pounds of weight loss so I have exceeded the minimum.

With my new found energy, I was able to make something new...here are some details for your viewing pleasure:




 Why am I upside down you ask? Ok, in this case I swiveled the pic upside down but I actually did have the pineapple upside down for 2 days, until the juices began to leak out.
 According to my friend Kim, this helps to ripen the pineapple and allow the juices to flow throughout.



 After twisting off the top, this is what remained.



 How cool is this?! I'm fascinated as this is my first time.
I always wondered how to "manage" a whole pineapple ;-)
I'm learning new things daily.



 Ok, don't judge me. I see those spots too and am unsure as to whether this is a good sign or a bad one. The point is that I was able to cut my first whole pineapple.



 YUMMY! 
A pineapple, mango, strawberry, and spinach smoothie.
I'm becoming a PRO!


I am so thankful for this experience as I continue to learn and incorporate new health techniques daily. I'm also thankful that I continue to have April Chapman to guide and coach me through. 
I CAN'T STRESS ENOUGH HOW IMPORTANT THIS COACHING AND CONSULTATION IS. LET ME EXPRESS JUST HOW SERIOUS A LACK OF THIS CAN BE...

My cousin decided to follow my lead and detox as well (this was prior to April having her website). As soon as April launched her site, I made it a point to encourage my cousin to reach out to her, so that she can be steered in the right direction. I gave her the pointers that I was given which included to make fruit smoothies, green smoothies, and eat big, green leafy salads a day. So, this is what she did...however, I didn't have the nutritional knowledge to know that diabetics "can't tolerate sugar, even fruit sugar (fructose) until the pancreas is working properly". But April picked up on this right away. Of course my cousin jokes that I almost killed her but in actuality, my advise probably could have. This is why I keep pressing the issue that if you are considering detoxing, and are experiencing health issues or have health concerns, and are willing and able to change your lifestyle of eating, you NEED NEED NEED to consult April and allow her to put together an individual regiment JUST FOR YOU. She did this for me, so if I give you any pointers, it will be what was individually chosen for my health concerns and issues; this may not be the same regiment that will work for you. 

So with that being said, I implore you to check out April Chapman's website at www.basichealthylivingtoday.com, schedule yourself for a FREE 20 minute consultation, and even if you can't afford the $125 full body support package right now, at least you'll know EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED TO DO for when you are able to afford it.

EVERYONE THAT I KNOW that has used her service only has GREAT things to say, and have experienced even GREATER RESULTS.  Trust me, your experience will be tantamount to theirs.

With this being said, I hope that you remain well, and I will continue to JOURNAL THROUGH HEALING, and hope to be able to account for your healing as well.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment