Sunday, July 8, 2012

7 more days...7 more days

Whoo! I can just taste my salmon, shrimp and baked potato now. These cravings are fast and furious but I will see this through until the end; I'm feeling too good not to.  I am extremely tired so this post will be brief.

Anecdotal Notes:

  • Formulas taken timely...CHECK
  • Poops...CHECK...3 to be exact
  • Walk...CHECK...28 minutes and 1.3 miles
  • Steam...UNCHECK...will do tomorrow
Fellow Detoxer updates:
  • I have another friend that ordered her full body detox (capsules) today...WHOO HOOO!
  • I gave the website to 2 others today, and they are seriously considering it.
  • My mom is beginning to see some results with her liquid detox so she's gonna hold off on calling and complaining (inquiring) just yet.
God is yet good!

I will continue to keep you posted as I JOURNAL THROUGH MY HEALING...I'm sheepy.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment