Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Rash??? What rash?!

Well, helllooooooo world! It took some time but as I knew it would, MY RASH IS GONE!!!! This time of year I'm always getting bit by something but in the past, it would morph into this huge ring, would cause swelling, and joint pain, WELL NOT ANYMORE!! God is so good! He is faithful to finish what He's started, and will never leave or forsake us. I knew that He wouldn't have brought me this far to leave me. My testimony of healing is sure and is only growing.  Here's a pic of where the rash used to be:


I am noticing that my face is beginning to break out; not in pimples but in bumps, kind of like an allergic reaction. I'm not sure if some of the non-raw foods that I'm consuming are the cause, if it's the Extra Virgin Olive Oil that's I'm using on my face, skin and hair, or if I'm simply not drinking enough water. Whatever the root, I am drinking goo-gobs of water, I applied my Moroccan Red Clay mask, steamed my face for 15 minutes and followed that with a Peroxide pat. I've gotten away from steaming but clearly it was helping, so I need to return to this as a daily regiment.  I'm gonna drink the activated charcoal tonight as well in the hopes that some more toxins will be released.  Here is a pic of my mask face, just as a reminder:


DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME BUT I guess I got a little carried away when washing off the clay, and mistakenly got a tad-bit in my right eye. I was in here singing soprano notes (and those of you that know me, know that I'm a tenor kind of chick... occasionally an alto).  It was just sitting on my eyeball so we'll see what happens with that...Now my right eye is blood shot red...

I am still faithfully walking in the am and doing Zumba in the pm. I walked 4.134 miles this morning and will do one or two Zumba DVDs in a few.

STATUS ON FELLOW DETOXERS 

  • I am happy to report that my mom successfully completed her detox and couldn't wait to consume her first non-raw meal, chicken breast and some other stuff, but she loved her chicken breast. She will continue to eat fruits and veggies but will add wild-caught fish and chicken to her diet.
  • My friend Kim began her 11th day today and is happy to report that she has lost another inch in her mid-section. WHOO HOO! She has been doing the "Insanity" workout faithfully and is expecting and receiving results.
  • One of my sisters at church began her detox on Monday and so far so good. Her mom also began today and they're both off to a great start.
  • My cousin began hers today and is determined to keep a positive and spiritual frame of mind, and is disassociating herself from all negativity,and even from some people during this time.
  • One of the teenagers at our church has gotten permission to order the full body detox, and will follow it with the supreme blood cleanse. I am so excited for her. She WILL get the results that she seeks.
  • Many people are still inquiring and I hope that they step out on faith and allow God to work through this detox as well.
If anyone else is considering the full body detox, please inquire about it and order it from www.basichealthylivingtoday.com. This is the official website of the holistic health practitioner and nutritional coach APRIL CHAPMAN. Remember, she is the one that referred me to the full body detox and supreme blood cleanse, and I am reaping the healing benefits, and so are many of you. Let's show our support and appreciation back to April by supporting her in this endeavor. She offers the full body detox as well as her consultation services, to help you from the beginning of the detoxification process until the end. 

I hope to share many more detox success stories soon.

That's it for tonight. I hope that everyone has a blessed night, and I will continue to keep you posted as I JOURNAL THROUGH HEALING.

Be blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment