Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Much Better Today

I am happy to report that I did not repeat the mistakes that I made yesterday, and I'm determined to keep my body in balance as I love the way I look, and more importantly, I love the way I feel, and I don't want to jeopardize that in any way, shape, or form.

I still need to find my way in terms of preparing foods that are tasty and that won't set me back health wise. That is my next assignment.  I've seen great "raw" recipes on line so I'm going to try and incorporate a new dish as often as possible.

Guess what, guess what, guess what?! I went to my first ZUMBA class tonight and let me tell you...it was GREAT yet intense and I loved it! If I could afford to go to a class everyday, I would. I guess I will look into purchasing Zumba DVDs so that I can do them in the comfort of my home, as often as I'd like to do it. Talk about a good sweat? I was exhausted when I left that studio. It was a whole hour of straight working fun. I figure I could walk in the morning and Zumba in the evening.

I received a message today informing me that not one, not two, but THREE MORE PEOPLE just ordered the full body detox and will begin next week. This makes a total of 4 people that I know that are currently detoxing, 5 that I know that have already ordered it and are just waiting to begin, and countless others that have seriously inquired. I hate to think about where I would be right now had I not detoxed. I'm thankful that I don't have to think about it because God orchestrated that to be so. Now I need to focus on not going backwards and doing what is necessary to maintain my healthiness.

Well, that's it for now but I will continue to keep you posted as I JOURNAL THROUGH HEALING.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment