Tuesday, July 10, 2012

GREAT UPDATES...5 days and counting

Whoo, "my God is so good, so strong and so mighty, there's nothing my God cannot do...for you" - this Sunday School song just rang through my head. I am truly in awe about what God has been doing and is doing through the full body detox. I can't wait to tell you all about it but first thing's first:

Anecdotal Notes:

  • POOP - yup, twice this morning
  • FORMULAS - all taken timely
  • WALK - 1 hour and 4 minutes, 4.1 miles AND I was able to run a little today
  • STEAM - yup, for 15 minutes along with my Moroccan Red Clay face mask, and peroxide pat
I'm not even going to tell you that I went out to eat yet again (didn't I ask y'all to remind me NEVER, EVER, EVER to do that while detoxing?) and ordered yet another house salad, WHICH DID NOT INDICATE CHEESE ON THE MENU. Why didn't I ask? When it came out it was full of shredded cheese so again, there goes me, scraping all of that cheese off to the side. SMH (shaking my head) at myself.

NOW TO THE GOOD STUFF - UPDATES ON FELLOW DETOXERS
  • My mom - Today is her 6th day detoxing and this is how our conversation went...
MOM: "Tye, did the detox do something to your eyes?" 
ME:     "Yes, I told you it allowed me to begin seeing colors again...on day 4".
MOM:  "Well, when I look through my glasses, my vision is blurry and I have to take them off in order to  
               see. 
ME:      "Well, what do you think that means? I told you that April no longer wears glasses because the 
              detox helped to perfect her vision."
MOM:  "I had to take my glasses off in order to drive home because I can see clearly without them and my 
              vision is blurry with them.
ME:       "Praise God! It seems like the detox is allowing your vision to be clear...it's only day 6!"

MY MOM'S VISION HAS BEEN PERFECTED 
AND IT'S ONLY DAY 6!!!!!!!
  • My God-mom - I went to visit my God-mother today and was able to see my God-father, my little God-sister, God-aunt , God-uncle and God-grandmother (my God-family).  My God-mother took one look at me and commented on how much weight I've lost. I began to tell them all about my journey since 2005 (my God-mom has been following my blog) and how God used the detox to bring about my healing. My God-aunt asked if I was going to e-mail them the information about the detox and get this, not only is she going to detox, but my God-mom, God-dad, and God-sister are going to detox as well...they are making it a FAMILY THANG! I can't wait to see the results.
Several are inquiring, more are trying, and I can't wait to celebrate in the progress that all will see through this full body detox. It's amazing what God is yet doing!

Please, please, please if you know of anyone that is struggling with Lupus, Diverticulitis, Sarcoidosis, or any other auto-immune or other disease, please ask them to visit www.dhealthstore.com, in the search box to type full body detox, press enter, and scroll down until they find full body detox.  It's not a cure but it will help to bring the body back into balance. You can also direct them to my blog and ask them to follow my story if they're having a hard time believing that this is possible. WITH GOD, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!

GOD IS GOOD!

I'll continue to keep you posted as I continue to JOURNAL THROUGH MY HEALING, and the healing of others.


Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment