Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Phantom Sickness Syndrome...BAH HUMBUG!!!


I've often heard that when someone has had a limb or organ amputated, they go through what's referred to as "amputee phantom limb syndrome", where the person will still feel the sensation of that missing limb or organ. Well I refuse to go through what I'm referring to as "phantom sickness syndrome".

I wrote a little chant today and it goes a lil somethin' like thisss:
boom -  tap -  boom -  tap -  boom -  tap -  boom -  tap -  Don't care what it looks like, don't care how I feel, I know I'm healed, I know I'm healed (say it with me)... don't care what it looks like, don't care how I feel, I know I'm healed, I know I'm healed! Yeahhhhhhh!!!!

What you talkin' about Willis?! This is what I'm talkin' about. I've heard that when people have had a limb amputated, there are times that they will "feel" that it's still there but they can clearly see that it's not, and they know that it's not. Well, my body wants me to believe that I'm not healed because of the development of my rash (which, by the way, is going away...thank You Jesus ;-), and because my hands and chest began to hurt. I stood flat-footed in my dining area and declared, "body in the name of Jesus, I command you to get in line...Satan in the name of Jesus, get thee behind me, I am healed!"  I kid you not, IMMEDIATELY... IMMEDIATELY I tell you, the pain ceased.

We have to be careful about our so-called feelings; they change like the wind and we have to stand on what we know that we know that we know that we know and I KNOW that I'm healed, in Jesus' name. Satan and my body wants me to think that because I overdid it on Monday, that I've reversed the healing that God has given me but the devil is a liar and the truth's not in him. He's been trying to make me feel guilty about that but there is therefore yet no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus.  We have to be able to stand firm on The Word, like Jesus did when Satan tempted him. Oh yeah...if Satan was bold enough to tempt our mighty God, what makes us think that he won't do the same to us?!

I thank God for victory! There's some other things that I'm dealing with in my family so I've been a little side tracked - it's in these moments that Satan tries to creep his way in but not so. Thank You Lord.

UPDATES ON FELLOW DETOXERS:

  • My mom: She began her 14th day today and is going strong. GET THIS...remember I told you that her eyesight had improved to where she couldn't wear her glasses? Well, the proof is in the pudding...she went to the eye doctor today and they were checking her vision without her glasses. She was able to read all of the letters and the doctor was dumbfounded. He said, "what in the world has happened to your eyes?!" My mom said she just giggled. He then said, "you don't have to wear glasses anymore." IT'S OFFICIAL (even though it was before) but now her doctor has declared that she can see...she can see...praise God, she can see!
  • My principal: Well, today would have been her 17th day but after checking on her today, she said that she wasn't doing too well on the detox due to the many distractions and summer events. She said that she will try again.  That's the one thing with the detox: you have to be mentally, emotionally, and physically ready to complete it. 20 days may not seem like a long time in the scheme of things, but in actuality, it takes a lot of will power. So make sure before you commit to it, that you're able to fully commit to it.
  • My friend Kim: Today is her 4th day and she's doing well. She's been excitedly experimenting with new things like making her own smoothies, trying different types of waters, and just finding her own way through the detox, and making sure to ask A LOT of questions; like I did and am still doing with April LOL.
  • My cousin Ayanna: While she hasn't done the dhealthstore full body detox, she has done other cleanses. Her body feels better but her allergies are still horrendous (which was her reason for trying the detox in the first place). She is going to continue detoxing individual organs so that she can continue to cleanse her body.
  • I went to visit my previous infectious disease doctor today just to say hi, and his staff was astonished with the amount of weight that I've lost. One nurse grabbed a pad and pencil and asked me to write down the information for the detox. I started scribbling down the info while telling them all about it. 2 of them have committed to completing the detox and I can't wait to share in their results. As I've mentioned in previous posts, there are so many people inquiring about the detox and I hope that they commit sooner rather than later, as I firmly believe that the longer they wait, the more delayed their healing will be.
Well, that's all for tonight folks. Oh, before I go, here are some anecdotal notes for me today:
  • I had 2 morning poops
  • I walked 3.2 miles in this 100 degree heat...I thought I was gonna to pass out and that was at 7:30 this morning. It was sweltering out there.
  • I stuck to my fruit, my greens, and added some sauteed shrimp and yellow rice.
  • My allergies are acting up and that's a problem I haven't had in awhile but I'm not gonna worry about it.
Ok, I pray that everyone has a blessed night and just know that whatever it is that you're going through, God is able in all things, He knows and sees all, and trust that He's working it out on your behalf, "and we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them" Romans 8:28.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment