Friday, July 20, 2012

MORE Detox Victories

I am still truly in awe of how God works. 


"My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts," says the LORD. " And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine." Isaiah 55:8 (New Living Translation-NLT)


The way God orchestrates things is truly amazing. We can't possibly fathom what He's doing while we're in the midst of it, but when He's finished and we're blessed...Ah! Truly amazing indeed. This may seem old to y'all because I mention it every time I get the chance but had it not been for my friend Kim that posted my blog on her FB page, and had it not been for her friend April that reached out to me, I would really hate to think how bad off I would be. BUT had God not allowed April to go through her go through, she wouldn't have had the knowledge about the detox to be able to help me; which means that had I not gone through my go through, I definitely wouldn't have had the knowledge to know that God can heal through these natural means. I prayed to God in 2008, asking Him to heal me. But God knew that I needed to be desperate for healing before I would even consider a detox. So my condition had to worsen to the point where I had tried all of the doctors' means, and would be willing to try just about anything.  That's exactly what He did. I didn't understand a bit of anything while in the midst of my storm, but I sure get it now and am so grateful to God for doing things in His time and in His way.

TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!!!

I am happy to report that I have MORE DETOX VICTORIES to share...WHOOO HOOO!!!!



  • My friend Kim:  Today is only her 6th day and she is experiencing such progress that she's rejoicing already ;-). She has already lost 2 pounds, has lost a half an inch from her waist, and doesn't have the pain in her feet in the morning when she gets out of bed. AND her Skinny Jeans FIT with some extra room. She is ecstatic to say the least.
  • My mom:  Today marked my mom's 16th day and I already shared her victory report of 20/20 vision with you a few days ago. Well I saw my mom for the first time in the last week or so and let me tell you! She looks like a little school girl - her face is slimmer, her skin is radiant, her clothes are big, and when my dad comments that she's losing weight, YOU KNOW it's working. She feels good too and has had more energy as well.
  • I get inquiries daily about the detox, and more and more people are ordering it daily. There's gonna be a lot of healthy folks walking around feeling great and looking great too.  God desires that we have a prosperous life, as Jesus said in John 10:10b, "I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly (King James) and in the New Living Translation it states, "my purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life".  ***NEWS FLASH*** He doesn't just desire that we prosper financially but in our health as well.
If we allow God to, He will do more than we could think or imagine because His word says, "Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us" (King James).

God will blow our minds if we have faith and trust that He's working "it" out (whatever it is) for our good, and on our behalf.  He is faithful and able in all things. We have to make sure that we do our part and to yield to His will.  I'm sure all of us have been listening to and watching the news about the shooting massacre in Colorado; a senseless act by a 24 year old male that purchased guns legally and decided to use them in such a heinous way.  I am praying for all of the families (including the shooter's) that were affected in some way, shape, or form by one person's act. However, this may be an example for us to do a little more than that: my husband should be on CNN or HLN because he is always on point about what needs to be done for the greater good in this country. He is a firm believer that we as a people need to, "stand up against the NRA (National Rifle Association) and get rid of them." We hear about crimes with guns multiple times a day and most times the news report that the guns were purchased legally. That's a problem. Maybe guns shouldn't be so easy to access. That's not to say that people won't get them illegally and do horrible things with them, but making them harder to get should help.  I'm not sure how we can take a stand as a people, but something needs to be done.  Change may start with me, or it may start with you but between us, something needs to change. My name is Tyeshia Hilbert and I approve this message.

On that lovely political note, I am off. Being that I took an almost 4 hour nap, I am up so I will catch up on the shows that I slept through. 

Be blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment