Thursday, July 19, 2012

A Doctor's Detox Request

Today was a good day:

  • One poop
  • No walk (I will get back at it tomorrow)
  • Applied my Moroccan Red Clay, followed by 15 minute steam, and Peroxide pat
I went to my gynecologist today for my annual exam and she took one look at me and smiled. The last time she saw me, I was still pre-detox and was bloated and overweight. She said, "I don't think I'll ever get that image of you out of my head...all I could say was 'what happened to my Tyeshia?!"  Today she noted that I looked "amazingly healthy" and wanted me to...LISTEN TO THIS...write down the info of the detox so that she could help her patients to be healed. Huh??? You know that's a good doctor when they aren't worried about the pharmaceutical companies getting theirs, but she's worried about her patients living a healthy, and well-productively full life. Her husband (who's also a doctor) prescribes steroids to patients and she believes that...GET THIS... "people overuse them". So virtually by her suggesting this detox to her patients (and possibly her husband's) it may be taking money out of her husband's pocket because they will undoubtedly no longer have a need for his medications. I wrote down the website and how to search for the full body detox and she was so happy that she smiled, and enthusiastically skipped back into her office.


I also stepped on the scale for the first time since beginning the blood cleanse and the verdict is...DRUM ROLL PLEASE......................................................................................................................................... ................................................................................................................................................................................................when I began the blood cleanse I was 147 pounds with my clothes on and right after eating, and today I weighed.........................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................................................................a whoppin' 142 pounds. It seems like I've lost so much more weight than 5 pounds, but I have been off of the blood cleanse for 4 days, and y'all already know that I overdid it with the eating my first day. I definitely have lost inches in my back, waist, thighs, and everywhere else for that matter. Now my focus will be on maintaining this weight as I absolutely LOVE the way I look and feel.

I had the idea today to order business cards with my pre-detox body on one side, accompanied with a message along the lines of "12 medications, autoimmune disease, and suffering", and on the back showing a post-detox pic with a message along the lines of "no medications, no suffering, and HEALED!" I would also include the link to my blog, and I was thinking of including my phone number, but now I'm thinking of only including my e-mail address.  I told God that WHEN He healed me, I would tell the world about what He did for me, and I'm trying to reach as many people as I can, and by any means necessary.  If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know.

I'm happy to report that my fellow detoxers are still going strong and I'm rejoicing with them in advance on their victory.

Well, that's all for now. I hope that everyone has a blessed night, and I will continue to keep you posted as I JOURNAL THROUGH HEALING.

Be blessed.


4 comments:

  1. That is truly amazing. Your story is changing lives. God is doing amazing things and all glory belongs to him.

    I'll be offering detox support and nutritional coaching soon. You'll be the first to hear about it! Peace and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMEN!!!! I can't wait! If God had not allowed you to go through your go-through, then He couldn't have used you as an avenue of healing for me, and He definitely wouldn't be able to use me as an avenue of healing for others. God is so awesome in His infinite wisdom; His ways are not our ways and His thoughts are not our thoughts. We serve a mighty God.

      Delete
  2. Did you do the capsules or liquid?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the capsules - my mom and principal did the liquid and, although they did see results, their results weren't as forthcoming as mine were. April says that's because the capsules are more potent than the liquid. So if you don't have a problem with swallowing pills, I would highly recommend the capsules over the liquid.

      Delete