Sunday, July 15, 2012

THIS IS IT!!! My last day of detox is here ;-)

Well, well, well, after anticipating this long-awaited day to come, it is here...maintenant...finito...it has arrived!  I will officially be completed with my blood cleanse when I take my activated charcoal tonight, and won't detox again until next season; I'm going to try do the full body detox followed by the blood cleanse (40 total days) every season in order to keep my body free of toxins.

Here are some anecdotal notes for the present and going forward:

  • POOP: I had 3 poops today, and I think I figured out why I didn't have any 2 days ago...I made a mistake and took one formula twice, and neglected to take one, which may have disrupted my flow in some way. 
  • EXERCISE: I have continued on my exercise track and will continue to walk at least 3 miles daily, and will incorporate other regiments such as Zumba (which I will do this Tuesday) and aerobics.
  • STEAM/MASK: I've been slacking on the steaming but will continue to do the Moroccan Red Clay face mask once a week and will follow that with steaming and a Peroxide face pat.
  • FOOD: I will continue to incorporate fruits and veggies in my daily diet but will also add wild-caught fish to the mix.  I will also continue to drink spring water, natural fruit juice, fruit smoothies, and herbal tea.
  • ACTIVATED CHARCOAL: I will continue to use the activated charcoal at bedtime as it's still a good toxin removal, whether detoxing or not.
Here is an update on my rash:
- Unfortunately, it has gotten bigger BUT it does not look like the typical rashes that I have been accustomed to getting. But I will continue to take pics and update you on its status.  Here are some pics that I took today.



Alright!!! Many of you have been awaiting pics that show my weight loss over the course of my detox. I'm going to include JUST 5 pictures: 
  1. the first will be a sideways shot from December 2011 when I was still on steroids as well as 11 other medications.
  2. the second will be a frontal shot from December 2011(same date and time as pic #1).
  3. the third will be from April 2012 after I was weaned off of steroids and had begun to come off of other medications as well, and had begun dropping some of the weight.
  4. the fourth was a pic from today that I took with someone else, but I cropped her out so that you could see a side view of myself. 
  5. the fifth will be a full-body shot from today (it's not a close-up but will still be a good comparison).
Here goes nothing...






WOW RIGHT????? My good God...He is indeed able in ALL THINGS. Just looking at these pics is a clear depiction of just how far God has brought me and I give Him all of the honor, the glory, and the praise. TO GOD BE ALL OF THE GLORY!

Ok, enough about me, here are some updates on fellow detoxers:
  • My friend Kimberly began the 1st day of her detox (capsules)TODAY and so far so good. 
  • My mom began her 11th day (liquid detox) and she was happy to report that she's still not wearing her glasses, that she's had to wear since she was a little girl, in order to see near. She only wears her reading glasses for reading, which she never had to do very often anyway.  She also is happy to report that my father saw her in a dress today and said, "wow, that dress is too big...looks like what you're doing is actually working." For my father to recognize that she's losing weight, it MUST be working. She also has received several compliments about the weight that she's lost. She also walks for at least 30 minutes daily. KUDOS MOM!!!
  • My principal began her 14th day (liquid detox) today and I will check on her tomorrow to see what progress she's had since I saw her last Wednesday.
  • Several others are inquiring, and a few have actually purchased their detox and are just awaiting the right time (when mentally prepared, after vacation, etc.)
Look...I don't get any money from "advertising" about the full body detox from www.dhealthstore.com. I am just thankful to God that my friend Kim posted my blog on her Facebook page, and that her friend April reached out to me, so that God could bring forth my healing in this way, and now I have been able to share my story with you. My story will continue as God is not through with me yet.  

Here are my plans for the near future:

- I am looking forward to not having to wake up at 7:00am in order to take my first formula.

- I hope to weigh myself tomorrow so that I can clearly see how many pounds I've lost on the blood cleanse because I can tell you that I've gone probably from a size 8 to a size 4; most of my clothing is now too big when just a few months ago, I had the opposite problem.

- I hope to go to my primary care physician and have her to rerun ALL of my bloodwork as I'm still looking for that tangible proof even though how I look and feel is enough.

- I'm eating dinner with my God-sister and God-mother tomorrow, and they are vegetarian/vegan so I can't wait to see what dinner will consist of.

- Before dinner with my family, I am treating my husband to my long-awaited Ruby Tuesday's Salmon Florentine and Shrimp as I've been craving it for awhile.  In fact, I signed up for their "Ruby Connected" and have a coupon for buy one entree and get the other FREE...FREE! Which means, a great meal for 2 for the cost of 1 - I can dig it ;-)

God is great and if He did it for me, He will surely do it for you. You just have to take your 1st step out on faith and believe that God can do it.  I believe that this detox is the first step for many of you out there and I'm willing to pray with you and for you for the strength to make it through. Trust me, I can speak from experience that this was one of the best decisions that I could have made, and you can have the same impact.

I'll continue to post as I JOURNAL THROUGH HEALING (mine and yours).

Be blessed.

2 comments:

  1. You LOOK great. I don't even have any words to say other than God is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you April...God is indeed good! I FEEL great!

      Delete