Friday, July 6, 2012

9 days left and counting

My official countdown begins today and I have 9 more days left. Whooo! I have already planned my meal for the 16th (this whole time I thought it was the 15th but my little bubble just popped when I realized that my last detox day is the 15th). I'm treating my husband (with my allowance of course) to Ruby Tuesday's as I have a coupon for buy one entree and get the 2nd 50% off; and I will be ordering the Salmon Florentine, with a baked potato, broccoli and buffalo shrimp - of course, of course, of course, I will begin this feast with a nice, hefty, leafy, green salad.  After 31 days of detoxing and eating mainly raw fruits, raw veggies, raw nuts, and distilled water, a sista' is ready for something a little different.

I have some updates on anecdotal notes:

  • I began my day with a 40 minute, 2.3 mile walk and it felt so good.
  • I had 4 poops today - I'm not sure if it was the morning walk that got my bowels flowing but something did.
  • I completed my 15 minute steaming followed by the peroxide pat.
  • I've been having a headache for 2 days and I'm really not sure what's contributing to this...
  • I've also been experiencing a runny nose and cough for a few days, but I'm figuring this is a sign of toxins being released.
NEWS FLASH...NEWS FLASH...NEWS FLASH...NEWS FLASH...NEWS FLASH...
I was scheduled to go to Philly today to the rheumatologist. You know, the one that had me come in for "the conference" where 60 or more doctors looked me over, read my history, and then were going to put their brilliant minds together in order to figure me out...only to come back and tell me I was a mystery but they had, and I quote, "a regiment of medications for me to begin taking"? Yeah...that one. Well, I called their answering service on the 4th to cancel and my message went a little something like this..."My name is Tyeshia Hilbert and I am cancelling my appointment because I am healed in the name of Jesus, and am no longer in need of these services." I was so hoping that I would get a phone call back so I could really witness to someone but nahhh, didn't happen.
*********************************************************************************
I thank God that I recognize what He's donnnnnnnnnne, for me, and my soul cries out Hallelujer, I thank God for saving me (in my Madea voice). But seriously, God is so good. The scripture just came to my mind, "to whom much is given, much is required", and I like the "Message Bible's" interpretation of this verse which says, "great gifts mean great responsibilities; greater gifts, greater responsibilities!" (Luke 12:48).  God has instilled great gifts in me and has given me even greater gifts, such as the gift of salvation and healing, and I know that He is requiring much of me and I want to be found doing exactly what He's expecting me to do.

With this being said, I am asking for your continued prayers as I continue to seek God's face, continue to have the faith that the work that He started He will complete, and the discipline to hearken unto His voice and do what He's calling me to do. 

I will continue to keep you posted as I continue to JOURNAL THROUGH MY HEALING.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment