Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Rash Has Surfaced...now the TRUE test begins

Well, well, well, today was a pretty decent detox day - I had 2 morning poops, took all of my formulas, walked 4.3 miles and this is where the trouble began. Everyone who truly knows me knows that I love to be in nature; I love to explore nature trails and just observe all of God's wonder. Sometimes this habit is my worst enemy. While I walked literally a few steps into a wooded area, I felt myself being bitten over and over again, and so I high-tailed it outta there...unfortunately, it was too late. I now have a red bump on my left ankle, which probably wouldn't seem like a big deal to anyone else but for me, this has always been how my autoimmune disease...I'm sorry, I'm NOT CLAIMING IT AS MINE ANYMORE so I will say that this is how the sickness would begin. It begins as what appears to be a mosquito bite, itches like one too, but continues to grow and grow, is accompanied by swelling and eventually joint pain. God has brought me too far for me to even begin to think that this is going to be the same outcome. However, I took 2 pics of the rash so that you can see the size and location, and I'm going to continue to chart it everyday and see what happens. I am of the mindset that this rash is just going to take its course like a regular mosquito bite and go away. This will be my true test of healing and WHEN I ONCE AGAIN PROVE TO BE COMPLETELY HEALED, I will show you the spot where the rash USED to be, and will proclaim my healing the more.



This too shall pass...



  • On a better note, my friend Kim received her full body detox (capsules) today and will begin her detox journey this Sunday. I can't wait to see and hear all about her results.
  • My mom is continuing on her detox journey (liquid) and today marks her 8th day BUT she just texted me and stated that she needs to order the capsules; the capsules are more potent and show better results.
  • My principal is continuing to go strong on her detox journey (liquid) as well, and today marks her 11th day.
  • My God-mother didn't receive the e-mail that I sent her directly from the www.dhealthstore.com website, but I texted her the site and how to view the details of the detox. Her, my God-father, younger God-sister, and God-aunt will begin as a family.
  • My cousin and her family (a family of 6) is continuing to eat raw fruits and veggies and will begin a liquid juicing fast (I believe I have that info right) soon. 
  • There are still countless others that have been asking me about the detox and I know that there is a lot more healing in store.
Today marks my 37th total day detoxing and let me tell you, I am almost finished and am so glad about it. Just wait until Monday...ooh I can't wait!  I will tell you all about my good eatin'.

Well folks, that's about it. I will continue to keep you posted as I JOURNAL THROUGH HEALING; mine and the accounts of others.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment