Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Not just HEARING but SEEING results...4 days left

I can't believe that I only have 4 days left of my blood cleanse and I am so glad about it.  God has not only allowed me to HEAR about others' progress due to either detoxing themselves or hearing about the detox, but allowed me to SEE it with my own eyes. Here are some updates:

  • I went to my school (job) today to visit my principal and secretaries. My principal began her 11th day of detox today and the outfit that she was wearing was hanging off of her. Her face is thinner and she LOOKED more vibrant. She is doing the liquid detox but has begun to see results and so can I.
  • My secretaries made me come around to their desk, pulled my shirt in tightly so that they could SEE my figure, and was amazed at how much more weight I've lost since they last saw me on June 21st and are inquiring about the detox themselves.
  • Today was one of our God-daughter's 7th birthday and we went over to visit the family. They were making fruit smoothies and eating raw veggies. The entire family (which is a family of 6) have begun a lifestyle of eating raw fruits and veggies, and are taking a united stand on eating healthier as a unit.  My cousin has been following my blog, as well as doing her own research on how to incorporate raw fruits and veggies into their daily routine. I can't wait to celebrate their success as a family.
  • This same family that was mentioned in the last bullet last saw me a few months ago when I was still rather chunky and "drugged" up on pharmaceutical drugs. When I tell you that my God-daughter, her 3 sisters, and her father (my cousin) barely recognized me because my figure was so distorted, that's what I mean. When they saw me today, it was like old times...they commented that this was the Tyeshia that they remembered, told me how great I looked, and asked me about the detox and how much energy I had.  I assured them that I felt better now then I've EVER felt and that I am energized from the moment that I wake up until I decide to turn in for the night.
I still have some family and friends that are suffering from chronic illnesses and are willing to do the detox, but are not sure if they're able to. One of my cousins just received a report from a test result and now has to have an endoscopy done. She was so frustrated that she wouldn't be able to begin the detox until July 24th and I couldn't help but to think, "why can't she begin now?" I see this as a direct infiltration of her healing and am praying that she will begin the detox sooner rather than later.

I spoke with another cousin yesterday that has been suffering in her body for the last 8 years, is on googobs of medication, and is in so much pain that it's literally unbearable at times...sound familiar? Everything that I was explaining about my sickness since 2005, she could relate to. She is so eager to detox but believes that she can't stop taking her medications cold-turkey because she has been taking them for the last 2 years, they are narcotics, and the last time she stopped taking drugs cold-turkey, her body almost went into shock. I asked her to e-mail me a list of drugs that she's currently on and how long she's been on them, along with a synopsis of what she's been experiencing over the last 8 years, so that I can send it to April in order to see what she thinks is her best course of action.  She also has done chemotherapy in the past for a duration of 5 years (this was about 2 years ago) and I'm not sure if under her circumstances detoxing will be the best option. I believe that God WILL heal her but want to direct her on a path that will most benefit her situation.

One of my secretaries is also enthused about the idea of being able to detox but is on a medication by the name of Lupron (I'm not sure of the spelling), and doesn't think that she can come off of it due to her condition. I explained to her that I came off of ALL  of my medications despite my symptoms and did the detox, and she can see that it was one of the best decisions that I could have made.

Look, I know the fear that wells up when you consider going against all of the doctors and stepping out in a direction that you've never, ever considered before. When I took my step-of-faith on the 3rd Sunday in December, and my leap of faith on May 30th, this was the beginning of my healthy and healed living and I am so thankful that I did. Imagine if I had given into my fear? You wouldn't be reading this blog today, and I wouldn't be healed. GOD DID IT FOR ME AND HE'S THE SAME POWERFUL GOD THAT IS WILLING AND ABLE TO DO IT FOR YOU. STEP OUT ON FAITH AND BEGIN LIVING THE HEALTHY AND HEALED FULL LIFE THAT GOD DESIRES YOU TO LIVE.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment