Saturday, July 7, 2012

8 more days and counting

Good evening all, well today was my 12th day and you don't know just how bad I'm ready for it to be over. I have seen some great benefits from it but I am truly detoxed out...until next season of course. I believe I will  incorporate detoxing into my seasonal routine - the full body detox followed by the blood cleanse.

I still feel amazing, I'm still getting compliments on how amazing I look, and I serve an AMAZING GOD! What more could a girl ask for?! Oh, the icing on the cake is that I have an amazing husband that has been supportive of me from the beginning, and has truly lived up to his, "for better or worse, in sickness and in health...", and I have amazing family and friends that have kept us in prayer throughout. I give all glory to God and God alone.

Well, today I wasn't able to do all of my detox duties but here are some anecdotal notes:

  • All medications taken timely
  • Continued raw fruit and veggie intake
  • DID NOT steam today
  • DID NOT walk
  • I still have a slight headache, but not as bad as the last 2 days
  • My nose was running a little this evening but not like the last 2 days
We buried my cousin today and though there were some emotional moments, I thank God that she was celebrated in style. I know that I will see her again and I'm glad that she's not suffering anymore. 

UPDATES ON FELLOW DETOXERS:
  • Today is my mom's 3rd day on her liquid detox and she doesn't believe she is experiencing the same toxin release as I am - she is urinating a lot but not pooping nearly as much as I did. I'm not familiar with the liquid detox but told her that maybe everyone's body cooperates differently. She's going to see what tomorrow brings and if she doesn't feel like toxins are being released, she's going to call dhealthstore just to inquire.
  • My principal began her 6th day today on the liquid detox and she has similar concerns to that of my mom. I haven't spoken to her since her 4th day, but I will reach out to her on Monday to see if she's seeing any progress (weight loss, clearing of the skin, mood swings, etc.)
  • I gave another cousin the website today and she is going to look into it.
  • A lady that I know with Crohn's Disease is looking into the option of detoxing as well.
I can't promise anything through the detox, but I'm confident that God will allow whatever healing and balance that is necessary, to take place as He allowed with me.

Although it's very late, I thank God that He gave me the strength to do all that I needed to do on today, AND that I was able to take a nap. I didn't do everything that I wanted to do like attend a Sweet 16 and a play, but I know that those hosting these events understand and know that they have our full support even though our presence was missed.

Well, on these lovely notes, I am turning in. I just got finished drinking my activated charcoal and it's off to bed I go...it's off to bed I go...high-ho the dairy-o, it's off to bed I go...YUP, I'm tired.  I will continue to keep you posted as I JOURNAL THROUGH MY HEALING. 

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment