Friday, July 13, 2012

2 days left...it's getting harder and harder

I began the day with a 5 mile walk (my legs are so sore) and then came home, took a shower, did some laundry and did some running around. What I didn't do is Poop; not one poop and that is so not like me. I also didn't steam - it's been getting harder and harder to steam; my neck and back starts to hurt as I'm trying to get comfortable.  Oh my goodness, and the closer I get to Monday, the harder it is getting. I'm not gonna even share just how hard it's actually getting as I'm gonna try and focus on the fact that I'm still being disciplined and still have the victory ;-)

Yes, the rash is still there. It doesn't itch as much as yesterday and it hasn't enlarged. I took more pics just to compare from yesterday to today. I will continue to take pics until it disappears.



It will pass soon

God is so faithful and I'm going to end tonight's post on that note.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment