Saturday, December 12, 2015

The Results Are In

I am happy to report that the 10-day green smoothie cleanse did yield some great results.

I measured my bust, waist, and hips before and after the cleanse and here are the results:


  • Bust - BEFORE = 38.75...AFTER = 37.00  That is a loss of 1.75 inches
  • Waist - BEFORE = 38...AFTER = 34.5  That is a loss of 3.5 inches
  • HIPS - BEFORE = 42...after = 40  That is a loss of 2 inches
I know that if I had incorporated exercise, I would have lost many more inches but this was a great start.

I can also visibly see that my thighs are smaller, and my clothes are a bit looser.

I also took some before and after pics of my face in its rawest form as you can see below.  See if you can tell that there is a difference...

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THESE ARE NOT BEAUTY SHOTS BUT RAW SHOTS FOR COMPARISON PURPOSES ONLY

                                             BEFORE                           AFTER


Although I have naturally chubby cheeks and a full face, I could tell that my face slimmed down a bit.

                                   BEFORE - pay attention to the whites of my eyes...



                                  AFTER - can you tell that the white is whiter?

Detoxing is known to make the whites of your eyes whiter.

It is amazing what a bit of cleansing will do.

Detoxing is the vehicle that God used to heal me from the auto-immune disease that I suffered with for over 7 years, so I know first-hand the tremendous benefits that detoxing has.

After initially detoxing 3 years ago, I changed my eating habits for a few years and was very close to eating like a vegan.  Then life and stress happened and unfortunately, I often eat for comfort so my healthy lifestyle went out of the window.

I do need to get back to a consistent healthy regiment as my life truly depends upon it and so does yours.

I hope that my journey has encouraged you to at least commit to a a cleanse and/or more healthy eating habits.  

It is recommended that one detoxes every season in order to cleanse out the toxins that our body absorbs on a daily basis.

Until the next post, be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment