Saturday, December 12, 2015

Back On the Right Track

I am happy to say that I woke up this morning with a made-up mind to do the right thing.

I completed day 21 of the 24-day Ab Challenge by completing 130 crunches, 52 leg lifts, and an 80-second plank.

I took full advantage of this beautiful weather and went for a 3.52 mile walk.

I drank some detox tea and two green smoothies.  Whoo hoo!!!

I feel so much better than I did yesterday.

I fried some fish and ate way too much of it but still did better today than I did yesterday.

The eating of heavy food is making me kind of sluggish.

I am still feeling kind of sick so bought some Thera-flu and will be going to bed soon.

I have documented the results from the detox and will share them in a separate post.

Have a great night everyone.

Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment